Roblox is a popular game provider platform that creat games and provides games created by others, too. Some users are reporting Roblox Error Code 524 when they try to join a server, even if it is a new or old one. If you are also suffering from this error code, then the explained solutions in this article will help you to fix this issue. We have explained this error code, like what it is, and when it appears, and how you will fix it.
What is Roblox Error Code 524 and when it appears?
Roblox Error Code 524 means you are trying to join the server for which, you don’t have an access to join. A poor internet connection or some maintenance work on Roblox can also be a reason behind this error code. This error code can be seen with two different error messages, Like “Not authorized to join this game”, or “You do not have permission to join this game”.
A quick action to fix this error code is to check if your internet connection or speed is good or not. A bad or poor internet speed or connection can cause this error code. So you should try this on first. Rest, below, you can find out the easy solutions to fix this error code.
Related: Roblox Error Code 277
How to Fix Roblox Error Code 524
To fix Roblox Error Code 524, you should do the following workarounds:
- Check for a good internet connection.
- Check the status of Roblox.
- Ask players on the VIP servers to send an invitation.
- Check the age limit to join the game.
- Uninstall and Reinstall Roblox.
These are the workarounds that you should do step by step if you want to fix this error code. Now we are going to explain these all methods. You can follow the steps in the methods to fix the error code.
Check for a good internet connection
The first thing you should do is to check if your internet connection is good or not and the speed of it is good or not. If you found any issue with your internet then you should try to contact your internet service provider to fix the issue. After that, you should try playing the game on Roblox.
Check the status of Roblox
Joining a game may be delayed or unsuccessful if there is an issue with the Roblox server or maintenance service. In this case, you should wait for a while, and then after you can try to connect to the game. You can check also check the Roblox Status from the Roblox Status Page.
If there is any issue with Roblox or going some maintenance in it, then they notify about that on their website or Roblox social media pages like Facebook or Twitter.
Roblox update or shares posts on their social media handle if they are involved in any maintenance services. You should check their SMH (Social Media Handles) for any updates or any issues.
Ask players on the VIP servers to send an invitation
If you are still facing the Roblox Error Code 524, then you can ask players who are on the VIP servers to send you an invitation, so that you can join those servers to play the game. You have to follow these steps to do this:
- Go to the setting(Roblox).
- Click on the Privacy from this page.
- When you scroll down, you will see an option- “Who can invite me to a VIP server”.
- From here, you have to select Any Player if you have selected the option- Your Friends and click on the OK button.
- Now, you will see the username of the players who are playing the game, send them the invitation and wait till they accept.
- Once they accept your invitation, you can join the game.
Check the age limit to join the game
Sometimes, if your age is under the age of 13, then you may face this error. If this is the case then you can wait until your age reaches a minimum age. Or you can contact the help desk for help.
Uninstall and Reinstall Roblox to Fix Roblox Error Code 524
Lastly, if the issue persists yet, you can uninstall and reinstall the Roblox.
- Click on the Program and Features option.
- Find the Roblox Player from the list and click on Uninstall.
- Next, go to Roblox’s official website and login into your account.
- Now, search for the game which you want to play and click on Join.
- Once you click on Join, Roblox will allow you to download the application.
We have gathered these solutions or information by doing hard research on Roblox Error Code 524. If you found this article helpful to you, then you can comment us which one method helped you to fix this error code.
Other Errors On Roblox and Their Fixes: