Many users, getting disconnecting from the Roblox server when they are involved in playing a game on it. Getting an error code during playing your favorite game is quite irritating. This is happening with a lot of Roblox users as they are encountering Roblox Error Code 277 during the gameplay. If you are also facing this same error code and are quite worried about it, then this tutorial will help you to resolve this error.
What Roblox Error Code 277 Indicates and why this appears?
Roblox Error Code 277 indicates that your device is not able to connect with the Roblox server. In other words, this error code appears when the game loses connection with the Roblox server. This error can also appear if the particular game is under maintenance or due to some corrupted files on your system or PC.
Note: Error code 277 on Roblox can appear on the phone, Windows, and Mac as well. So this guide is for all users.
How to Fix Roblox Error Code 277
Here can be many reasons behind this error code but the connection is the main reason. To fix Roblox Error code 277 you should do these workarounds step by step:
- Check if your internet connection is proper or not.
- Check if the Server Disruption in the Roblox.
- Download an updated version of Roblox.
- You should delete the Log Files of Roblox.
- Check if you are using an outdated version of Chrome.
- You should try another network connection.
- Uninstall and Reinstall the game.
Check if your internet connection is proper or not
Most of the users found that they were getting this error code when they have been using a poor network connection. After checking and improving the speed of their internet connections, they were able to resolve the issue. So firstly, we will tell you that you should also check if your internet connection is proper or not. After this workaround, if the issue is still appearing, you can move on to the next workaround.
How to Fix Roblox Error Code 524
Check if the Server Disruption in the Roblox
Sometimes you can also get this error code if some maintenance work is going up with the particular game. In this situation, you have to wait till the work is completed, and then after you can try playing your game.
Download an updated version of Roblox to fix Roblox Error Code 277
Like every application, Roblox also releases updates to make the performance better. You should be up to date with the new or latest versions of it. You can download an updated version of it by following the steps:
- Open the Application on your device.
- This will check automatically if any update is available.
- Click on it if any update is available.
- Now, Restart your device and check if the issue is gone or not.
Sometimes you may face problems updating the Roblox on your system whether it is Windows 10 or mac. Here are guides to help you in this situation-
If the issue is still appearing, go to our next workaround.
Roblox Error Code 280
You should delete the Log Files of Roblox
To delete log files of Roblox:
- Open Run Dialog Box and type %localappdata%\Roblox\logs in the search bar and hit the enter button.
- A window with all log files will open now. Select them all using the Windows Keyboard Shortcuts and then delete them all by pressing the Shift+Delete button together.
- Now, open the Run Dialog box again and type the following command in the search bar, and hit the Enter button :
- Again, a user profile log files list will appear, delete them all too.
- Now, Restart the Roblox and check if the issue is resolved or not.
Check if you are using an outdated version of Chrome
Sometimes any changes in the Chrome version may cause errors in many applications. So if you are using an outdated Chrome OS, then you should update it immediately. If you are unable to update your Chrome OS then, here is a full guide we have written to help you out.
You can go through this link to extract the solution to your Chrome OS updation problem.
You should try another network connection
If you have followed all the above workarounds and still getting the Roblox Error Code 277, then you should try another network connection. Maybe any issue is from your network operator’s side. By switching your network operator, check if the issue is gone or still appearing. If it is still appearing then, you have to follow our last, but not least workaround.
Uninstall and Reinstall the game
If all the above workarounds failed to fix the error code 177 on Roblox, then you should try to fix it by uninstalling and then reinstalling your game. By doing this, hopefully, the error code should be fixed.
We have covered the best possible solutions in this guide but, if the issue is still appearing, you can contact Roblox Support with your concern.