The error- “Roblox was not able to update” is not bothering only windows 10 users but the Mac users too. Mac users are also getting this error code when they try to update the Roblox for its latest version. Installing an updated version means adding some extra features to the game. But, if you got an error when you try to update, this is quite ridiculous to anybody. Previously we explained how you can fix this error if you are a Windows 10 user.
Roblox was not able to update on Windows 10
Now, in this guide, we will explain how you can fix “Roblox was not able to update” if you are a Mac user.
You can fix various PC errors and Issues with Restoro. You are far from just one click. Download this tool and leave the rest on it. This will find all the bugs and errors when you click on the scan and fix them all in bulk. This tool improves your PC performance too. Get it for your PC now.
How to fix Roblox was not able to update on Mac
We have collected some useful methods by which you will be able to resolve this error code from your Mac PC.
- Use your browser to Run Roblox.
- Uninstall and reinstall Roblox.
- Check the compatibility with your OS.
- Change the Safari browser with the other supported option.
- Use the Dock to Launch Roblox.
- Reset the Roblox settings.
Use your browser to Run Roblox
We have put this method on first because running the Roblox using your browser will install the latest version of the Roblox. Simply:
- Log into the Mac Account with your browser.
- Go to the list of apps and find Roblox.
- Click on the Play button to run the Roblox.
Check if the issue is gone.
Uninstall and reinstall Roblox
Uninstalling and reinstalling the Roblox in Mac is quite tricky. This is not as simple as in Windows 10. But don’t worry, we have mentioned all the needed steps to uninstall and then reinstall it on MAC.
- Press- “Command + Option + Esc” together to open the task management prompt.
- Navigate the list and you will find Roblox or Roblox Studio in it.
- Now, click on the “Force Quit” button by selecting each of them.
- Next, click on the Applications by opening the Finder.
- From here, you have to drag the Roblox icon to the Trash folder.
- Empty trash by pressing the “Command + Shift + Delete” button together.
This was the process to uninstall the Roblox from your MAC. Now, we will explain how you can reinstall it.
- Open the Safari browser.
- Log in to your Roblox account and start playing a game.
- You will see a Prompt regarding installing the application.
- Now, follow the instruction to complete the installation.
Clear remaining Roblox files
Go and click on the Library folder.
Now, navigate the path mentioned below and clean any remaining files:
- /Library/Application Support/
- /Library/ Preferences/
Note: If you delete any other item or file, this could cause other errors or issues.
Check the compatibility with your OS
If your MAC os version is not compatible with the Roblox updated version then, you can face this error message that Roblox was not able to update on Mac. Roblox studio can install only Mac OS 10.10 Yosemite and above.
Change the Safari browser with the other supported option
If the error message is appearing while you trying to open Roblox using the safari browser, then we recommend you choose some other browser like Google, Internet Explorer or Mozilla Firefox.
Check if the issue is still live, move on to the next method.
Use Dock to Launch Roblox
If you are playing a game from the website and getting this issue then you can launch it from the Dock. This can help you to vanish the error message. If it does not helps, go to the next mentioned method.
Reset the Roblox settings
You can fix “Roblox was not able to update on Mac” by resetting the Roblox setting. Here is the method:
- Navigate to the Library on your system.
- Now, click on the Preferences option.
- From here, delete all Roblox com files.
- Launch Roblox studio.
All files will automatically be reinstalled when you launch the Roblox Studio.
In this guide, we have covered the best possible steps and fixes to resolve the Roblox was not able to update on Mac. We hope, this will be helpful to you. Thanks…