Respawn entertainment did develop the Apex Legends game in 2019, which has become very famous now among all gamers. Some users came to us with Apex Legends Error Code 30005, which was preventing them to launch the game properly, and we decided to provide a full guide on it.
Apex legends is a very famous free-to-play royale shooter game that is loved by all game lovers. However, like others, this game can too, throw bugs and errors that may bother its users. Well, right now, we are going to discuss the fixes of the error code 30005. So let’s start without wasting much time.
What does Apex Legends Error Code 30005 indicate?
Apex Legends Error Code 30005 indicates an issue with the easy anti-cheat software that is running in the background. Basically, anti-cheat software is designed to prevent users from gaining an unusual advantage in the game, and when there is an issue with this, the game stops loading correctly.
There are few reasons when anti-cheat software stops working properly:
Corrupted Files: Easy anti-cheat software verifies all the game files, and if some files got corrupted then, the error code may be triggered on your screen.
An Antivirus Software: Antivirus software may block some anti-cheat files, as a result, you may face Apex Legends Error Code 30005. If it blocks some files then, the game won’t launch properly, and you will face an error code.
Sys File: Sys files contain the launch data for the game and are located inside the easy anti-cheat folder. If, these files stops Easy Anti-Cheat software to create another file then, the game won’t launch properly and users may face an error code.
How to Fix Apex Legends Error Code 30005?
To prevent this error code or to get rid of this error code, you should do these steps:
- Disable your Antivirus Software.
- Delete the Sys files.
- Repair the corrupted Game files.
Disable your Antivirus Software
As we have discussed, this can be a reason, when anti-cheat software stops working properly, you should disable your AVS. By doing this, you may fix the error code 30005 on Apex Legends. You can follow the given guide to doing this.
Read this guide- How to Disable Antivirus software.
Delete the Sys files
- Just open the folder where you have installed Easy Anti-Cheat.
- Open this folder and right-click on the EasyAntiCheat.sys file and select the delete option from the list.
- Now, restart the game and check if the issue has been fixed or not.
Repair the corrupted Game files
To repair the corrupted game files, you have to go again to the folder where you have installed the Easy Anti-Cheat software.
- Now, launch the EasyAntiCheat.exe file and select Apex Legends.
- Next, select the Install or repair option.
- Now, the system will identify and repair the corrupted files.
- As this will completed, restart the game, and check if the error code has been gone or not.