Apex Legends is a very famous Battle Royale game among all gamers. Apex legend mobile is very popular due to its surrounding environments, weapons, characters, graphics, and many more. Some users are getting Apex legends Error Code 9999 when they usually going to login into this game.
Errors may take much time to fix but, here, in this guide, we are going to tell you the methods by doing which you can fix this error code by investing a very short period of time.
What do Apex legends Error Code 9999 mean?
Apex legends Error Code 9999 means that you can’t log in now. Usually, this error code is appearing when users trying to log into the game using their Google account. So, switching to an EA account is the most appropriate method to fix this error code.
Apex legends mobile has certain steps to setting up an account on it that every user has to follow. Downloading the game is the first of them, when you have completed the downloads, you will be asked to sign in to the game.
Generally, users are getting this error code here, when they are going to sign in to the game. People are mentally prepared for an error but of course, no one wants to get an error code on his screen. Anyway, if it is appearing, let’s fix this without much ado.
Don’t skip to read – How to Fix Apex Legends Connection error 237.
How to Fix Apex legends Error Code 9999?
Like every game, Apex Legends also has some steps to create an account and log in to the game. When users download this game, most of the users use the Google Play account option to log into the game.
Generally, users are getting Error Code 9999 here. However, if you have faced this error, you can resolve it by following these steps:
- Go back and select an EA account option to sign in.
- If you have an EA account then, sign in, and if not then, you have to create one.
- To create an EA account you have just click on this link and follow the steps. Make sure you are entering valid credentials as this will send a confirmation mail to confirm your identity. Also, make sure that you are entering a valid date of birth that is over 18 years otherwise you may face other errors.
- Once you have completed these steps, the game should work properly. If it is not, then, turn on airplane mode for some time, and then, turn it off. You can also do turn your mobile off for some time, and then turn it ON.
- Next, remove the game from the task manager or recent apps list and then reopen it.
Other Apex Legends Errors:
How to Fix Apex Legends Crashing on RTX 3080 GPU
Apex legends error code 100: Unable to Login on Switch