People like to watch videos, movies, or shows on a bigger screen these days. They purchase smart TVs to do so, as a smart tv allows users to connect applications like YouTube, Netflix, and other online streaming applications. But, sometimes, they face errors when they try to stream their desired show or video. LG TV Error Code 137 is one of the common error codes, appears when users try to stream Youtube on their LG Smart TV. As this error code appears while trying to stream YouTube, this is also called YouTube Error Code 137.
If, you are getting this error on your LG Smart TV screen then, this tutorial is for you. In this tutorial, we will explain what this error code is and how you will fix this.
What is Error Code 137 on LG TV?
LG TV Error Code 137 or YouTube Error Code 137 indicates that the YouTube application is unable to operate on your LG smart TV due to some bugs or poor internet connection. Sometimes, buggy cache files in the browser cache can also be a reason behind this error code.
In the above definition, we have explained, what this error code is, and what are the possible causes of it. Now, we will explain how you will fix this issue.
Similar Error: LG TV Error Code 201
How to Fix LG TV Error Code 137?
Knowing the reason for any error code makes it simple to find the fixes for it. As we have discussed above, the main reason behind the LG TV Error Code 137, we will explain some extra workarounds including the above reasons to fix. So, if you want to fix this error, you have to follow these workarounds:
- Check the internet connectivity first.
- Clear the Browser Cache of your TV.
- Uninstall and Reinstall the YouTube Application.
- Reset your TV.
Check the internet connectivity
Major online applications, fail to operate when they didn’t found proper internet connectivity. So, first, you should try to check if your internet connection is proper and its speed is good as to operate the YouTube application on your tv. If you detect any issue with your internet, you should contact your internet service provider to resolve this.
Read Our Full Guide: How to Connect your LG Smart TV to WiFi or Internet
Clear the Browser Cache of your TV
Buggy cache files can prevent YouTube applications to perform properly on your LG smart tv. So sometimes, clearing the browser’s cache can fix the LG TV Error Code 137. Here is how to clear the browser’s cache on your LG smart tv:
- Click on the Home button present on your Remote.
- Now, select the web browser option from the bottom.
- Next, select the menu (Three Horizontal Lines) from the top-right corner of the screen.
- Choose Settings from the appeared list.
- Select the browser for which you want to delete the browsing data, and then click on the Clear Browsing Data button and select the OK option.
Uninstall and Reinstall the YouTube Application
Sometimes you don’t notice and a newer version of the YouTube application is launched. So you should check if you are using an old version or not. If it is, then you should update it immediately. After updating, if the issue is still appearing then you can uninstall the application and then reinstall it from the app store.
Reset Your TV
Many users found resetting their tv is quite helpful to resolve LG TV Error Code 137. So if none of the above-mentioned workarounds helped you to resolve this issue, you can reset your Smart tv. Here is how:
- Press the Start or Home button on your tv remote.
- A list of options will appear, select Settings from this list.
- Now, select General setting and then select Reset option.
- A popup will appear and ask to enter the password, enter your password and check if the issue is gone or not.
Alternate Method to fix LG TV Error Code 137
If the issue is still appearing then, you can factory reset your tv by following steps:
- Click Menu on the remote.
- Select the picture icon presented on your tv screen.
- Click on the Enter button on the remote.
- Now, select Screen then Reset, and then select Yes.
This will factory reset your smart tv. Now, the error code will disappear, enjoy watching YouTube on your LG smart Tv. Thanks…