How to Cast from an iPhone/Android to a Samsung TV using Chromecast: When you purchase a Samsung TV, you have a curiosity to know that you can operate a Chromecast on it from an Android or iPhone. If yes, then you’re at the right place. Today in this article, we look forward to how we can operate Chromecast from an iPhone, iPad, or Android device to a Samsung TV.
Chromecast generally means that you can cast content to a TV, and that’s it. To cast the content to a TV, we only need one possibility: the Samsung TV has its own built-in Chromecast capability, or else we have a Chromecast device that helps us and provides content while plugging into the TV or HDMI.
Sadly, the Samsung TV doesn’t have the built-in Chromecast feature, so right now we have only one option, which is using a Chromecast device.
How to Cast from an iPhone/Android to a Samsung TV using Chromecast
Step 1- Setup a Chromecast Device to a Samsung TV
So now the question is how to connect a Chromecast device to the Samsung TV. Don’t worry, there is no rocket; we just have to follow these simple steps:
- Firstly, we have to connect Chromecast’s HDMI end to your Samsung TV’s HDMI input. If your TV has only AV input, then attach the AV adapter after setting up the AV input to an AV HDMI.
- Now, start the Chromecast device and TV.
- Make sure your TV’s video source is connected to the HDMI that supports your Chromecast.
- Now, install the Google Home page from the App/Play Store.
- Make sure your Chromecast device has Bluetooth and WiFi turned on.
- Then, set up your home by logging into your Google account and following the instructions given on the screen.
- After that, the app searches for nearby devices, and you have to choose Chromecast.
- Choose the Chromecast with the same ID shown on the TV screen.
- Confirm the code shown on the device and the TV
- Then, connect both things to the same WiFi.
- That’s it. Enjoy your shows on the TV screen.
Step 2- Casting Your Samsung TV from Your Android or iPhone
Chromecast with the help of supported apps
- Navigate to the supported app, like Spotify or Netflix, on your iPhone or Android device.
- Then, open the media you want to play on your Samsung TV.
- Now you will notice a Cast icon in the media controls; click on it.
- Then select the Chromecast you want to cast to your Samsung TV.
Mirror your Android device’s screen onto your TV
- Access the Google Home app on your Android device.
- Then select the device for which you want to cast and tap on the Cast My Screen.
Cast a Chromecast tab with the help of your computer
- Access Chrome on your PC or Mac.
- Now go to the website you want to cast to your Samsung TV.
- There’s a cast icon in the embedded media’s playing controls if the website supports the cast option.
- If the website is not supported with the Cast option, you can still cast it to your Samsung TV by clicking on the three dots located in the upper right corner, choosing Cast, and then picking your Chromecast device.
How Can I set up a Chromecast on my Samsung TV?
By following the above-mentioned guide you can set a Chromecast to your TV.
Does Chromecast operate on any device?
Chromecast device wants a TV with a High- Bandwidth digital content protection if your TV fulfills the requirements then yes you can operate Chromecast.
To Chromecast to the Samsung TV is quite tricky, but with the help of the above-mentioned steps, you will be done with your task and enjoy your content on the Samsung TV’s screen.