Solo Battles is a single-player mode in Madden NFL 24 that is not working for some users. Keep reading this guide to know the reason and solution!
Why is Solo Battles Not Working in Madden NFL 24?
There are some possible reasons why the Solo Battle is not working in the Madden 24 game.
- A Temporary Glitch/Bug – A temporary bug or glitch with the feature may create an issue and hence the solo feature will not work. Restarting everything may help in this case.
- Internet-Related Problems – If you have a poor/unstable/slow internet connection, it can prevent you from accessing the Solo Battles.
- Server-Related issues – Server issues from the EA’s end can prevent you from accessing Solo Battles. Check EA’s website or social media channels to verify the status.
- Solo Battle Event Not Active – Solo Battles may not currently be active because they are only available during certain times of the year.
- Older Game version – If your game version is outdated or older, you may face problems with Solo Battles.
- Banned or Suspended Account – With a banned or suspended account, users will not be able to access Solo Battles.
Fix the “Solo Battles Not Working in Madden NFL 24” Issue
Follow these methods to resolve the issue with the Solo battle!
Restart Your Device and Madden 24 Game
If Solo Battle is not working in the Madden NFL 24 game, it could be due to a temporary glitch in the connection to the game. If the connection is temporarily interrupted, restarting your device and relaunching the game may re-establish it.
- Close the game (Madden 24) and turn your device Off as well.
- Along with this, turn off and On the connected internet device: switch off your router and ON after 2 to 3 minutes.
- Once the router starts blinking green lights, connect your device to your internet and try launching the game on your device.
- See if the connection has been established again or if you are still facing issues with the Solo Battle.
Solve Internet-Related Issues
For the Madden 24 game and all its features to run smoothly, you must have a stable and reliable internet connection. If you have unstable/slow/weak internet, connectivity to the game servers may drop, and therefore you will not be able to use Solo Battles.
- Firstly, test the Speed of your Internet: A fast internet is necessary so that the game can run properly.
- If you have a slow speed, call your ISP and request them to fix the problem. This way, you can regain the speed. Alternatively, upgrade to a better plan.
- Use alternate internet options. (If it is possible for you.)
- Press the power button on your router to “Soft reset” it. Your router will turn off then again press the power button to turn it On. Now, reconnect your device to your internet, and relaunch the game.
- If soft resetting doesn’t work, try power cycling your router. First of all, turn off your router and disconnect it from all the connected cables and wires, wait for a few minutes (3 to 5), and turn it on again.
Verify the Game’s Server Health
Solo Battles will work smoothly when the game servers are up and running. If the servers are overloaded or any maintenance work is going on, you may face issues with the Solo battle, it might stop working.
So, verify the server’s health of the game by visiting the official social media channels for the official X account for Madden 24.
Visit https://twitter.com/EAMaddenNFL, here, you will get the news if there is any maintenance work going on from the developer’s team.
In the case where the servers are to blame, wait until the game developers fix the problem and notify the fixes.
Check if the Solo Battles Event is Active
If still you are facing issues with the Solo Battles, make sure the event is active or not. The event is only available during certain times of the year. To check whether it is active or not:
- Go to the Ultimate Team mode
- Select the Solo Battles tab.
- If the tab is grayed out, then the event is currently inactive.
Verify The Game Files
- Open Steam
- Go to Library
- Right-click on Madden NFL 24
- Select Properties
- Go to the Files Tab
- Click on “Verify Integrity of Game Files.”
If you are using the Epic game launcher, follow the instructions in the EA help center.
Reinstall/Update The Game
If you are facing issues with the Solo Battle in Madden NFL 24, uninstall and reinstall the game.
Old game files may become corrupted, preventing users from using Solo Battles. Upon reinstalling the new version of Madden NFL 24 game, the fresh game files will also be installed and hence, the problem should be resolved.
New patch notes are released to fix the previous bugs and errors, so, if the issue is happening due to an older version of the game, updating or reinstalling the game can resolve it.
We hope this guide helped you. If not, you can contact the Game’s Developers.
Visit https://help.ea.com/en/help-home/ to get in touch with the official EA team.