Is the McDonald’s App Stuck on Old Order? Unable to track and make changes to your order? Keep reading this guide to fix this problem.
McDonald’s is a brand of food chain that offers fast food such as burgers, fries, and more.
It has hundreds of thousands of outlets in a single country and the brand is spread across many countries in the world. So, the name is very familiar and comes first when people want to try burgers and other fast food items.
You can pick up your order from its outlet and also order food for your home.
However, for some users, the app is stuck on old orders and hence they are unable to track their current orders
In this guide, you will learn how to fix the “McDonald’s app stuck on old order” issue.
How to fix Mcdonald’s App Stuck on Old Order?
To fix the “McDonald’s app stuck on old order” issue, close the app and launch it again. Disconnect your device from your home Internet and reconnect it. Try switching between your internet (eg. switch from your Wi-Fi to mobile data and vice versa).
Clearing the app cache and installing the latest app version will also fix the problem.
The app is usually stuck on an older order when it fails to update or reflect the changes made to the order.
This can usually happen due to weak/unstable/slow internet. Corrupted app caches and an older version of the app can also be counted as possible culprits.
Sometimes, even a temporary glitch can cause this problem when the app can get stuck on old orders and fail to reflect the changes.
Troubleshoot Your Internet Problems
- Do a speed test of your current/connected internet.
- If the speed is slow, try connecting your ISP.
- Shut down your router and let it be off for a few minutes. Turn it on again and connect your device.
- Unplug your router completely and leave it for 4 to 5 minutes. Replug all cords and cables into it and turn it on again.
- Switch between available internet (eg. switch from your Wi-Fi to mobile data and vice versa)
Clear Mcdonald’s App Cache
- Open Settings and go to the “Apps” option.
- Tap on “Manage Apps.”
- Search “Mcdonald’s” and tap on it.
- Tap on “Clear data.”
- Select “Clear all data” and then “Clear cache” the second time.
- Open “Settings.”
- Scroll down and tap on “Mcdonald’s.”
- Tap Offload App or Delete App.
- Reinstall the app.
Reinstall/Update the Mcdonald’s App
- Delete or uninstall the app on your device.
- Go to the App/Play store and search “Mcdonald’s.”
- Install the app and launch it.
If nothing helps, visit https://www.mcdonalds.com/us/en-us/contact-us.html and contact the support.
We hope this guide helped you. Tell us how this guide goes for you! Thanks!