Are you facing McDonald’s dcs error 10021? Keep reading this guide to know why this error is appearing to you and how to fix it.
McDonald’s is a giant food chain brand that serves people by providing tasty fast foods such as burgers and more.
It provides an app to make ordering food more easy for its users. Instead of going to the outlet to collect your food, ordering food at your home is a more comfortable process.
However, for some users, ordering food from the McDonald’s app is hindering because of the dcs error 10021.
In this guide, you will learn what this error code is and how to fix it.
What is McDonald’s dcs Error 10021?
McDonald’s DCS error 10021 usually indicates a problem connecting to the app server.
A slow/unstable/weak internet connection can often cause this error.
However, server-side issues can also prevent you from login to the app. You will also need to verify whether the app/device is up to date or not.
How to Fix McDonald’s dcs Error 10021?
To fix McDonald’s dcs Error 10021, perform a speed test and troubleshoot your internet issues. Because a slow/unstable/weak internet can be the most possible cause for this error.
Server-side issues will prevent you from login to your account, so verify whether the McDonald’s services are up and running in your area.
Troubleshoot Your Internet Problems
- Do a speed test of your current/connected internet.
- If the speed is slow, try connecting your ISP.
- Shut down your router and let it be off for a few minutes. Turn it on again and connect your device.
- Unplug your router completely and leave it for 4 to 5 minutes. Replug all cords and cables into it and turn it on again.
- Switch between available internet (eg. switch from your Wi-Fi to mobile data and vice versa)
Clear Mcdonald’s App Cache
- Open Settings and go to the “Apps” option.
- Tap on “Manage Apps.”
- Search “Mcdonald’s” and tap on it.
- Tap on “Clear data.”
- Select “Clear all data” and then “Clear cache” the second time.
- Open “Settings.”
- Scroll down and tap on “Mcdonald’s.”
- Tap Offload App or Delete App.
- Reinstall the app.
Reinstall/Update the Mcdonald’s App
- Delete or uninstall the app on your device.
- Go to the App/Play store and search “Mcdonald’s.”
- Install the app and launch it.
Update your Device’s Software
- Tap on the “Settings” app.
- Tap on “About phone.”
- Now, you will see the link option to update the version of your current software (Link under the current version of your Android version), tap on the link.
- Tap on “Ok” and wait to install the latest update of your device’s version.
- Go to Settings > General, and tap on “Software Update.”
- Install the latest version and launch the Mcdonald’s app.
If nothing helps, visit https://www.mcdonalds.com/us/en-us/contact-us.html and contact the support.
We hope this guide helped you. Tell us how this guide goes for you! Thanks!