Uncountable users use Ticketmaster to buy tickets for events. This online platform has done an easy task for users- without wandering the streets to book a ticket for their selected events. Sometimes, while they trying to book tickets on this platform, users may face an error. However, if they don’t want to get it, still they see it on their screen. This guide will tell you some very popular and rare Ticketmaster error codes and what they mean. Of course, this guide will also tell you, how you can resolve them and get an error-free screen.
Ticketmaster error codes u534, u504, u219, or u201.
Ticketmaster error codes u534, u504, u219, or u201 are usually indications of the process failing when users try to buy tickets on TicketMaster. Any of these error codes may arise when users try to add a ticket to the cart or try to complete the payment of the added items.
Solutions: To fix these errors-
- Check the server status of Ticketmaster.
- Clear the cache and cookies data of your browser.
- Log out and log in again.
- Don’t use multiple devices to log in to Ticketmaster.
- Check payment details if you’re failing to complete the payment.
- Update your device firmware and the application(Ticketmaster) to its latest version.
- Uninstall and reinstall TicketMaster.
Ticketmaster error code u533
This error code is another but the same as the above error codes. This may also appear as same as when- you go to buy a ticket on Ticketmaster for your selected event.
Read the complete guide on how to fix Ticketmaster error code u533.
Ticketmaster error code 0009
According to the official help page, Ticketmaster error code 0009 usually appears when you use many devices and browsers to log in. Log out from other devices and browsers and use only one device or browser to log in and purchase your selected ticket. Additionally, you can clear the cache and cookies data to fix this error code.
- If you use a public internet such as a hotspot or wi-fi, disconnect your device from it and use your mobile data or the wi-fi connection that you had used before to resister on Ticketmaster.
- Keep away from sharing the links with your friends from one device to another one and don’t copy and paste a shared link.
Ticketmaster error code 0003
Another error code is 0003 which users may face when they attempt to buy tickets on Ticketmaster. Getting this error is an indication of the hurdle in process of purchasing the ticket. Corrupted cache and cookies files, VPN software, or a poor internet connection may the culprit of this error code.
To fix this error code–
- Check your internet connection.
- Disable VPN software.
- Clear cache and cookies data of your browser that might be corrupted.
- Use your mobile data or wi-fi, which means do not use public internet.
- Use only one device to log in to Ticketmaster as it is stated on the official page.
Users may also see the TicketMaster error code 0002, if it is appearing, fix it by visiting the link.
Ticketmaster Error Code 418
Ticketmaster Error Code 418 is plaguing usually iPhone or iOS users. When users try to open this application on their iPhone device, they are seeing this error and the application isn’t opening.
Users found a helpful guide provided by Apple itself, and this guide is here. Apply the actions mentioned in the linked guide. Hopefully, you will get resolved this error code.
As a quick solution:
- Close and reopen the application.
- Start your device again.
- Check if any updates for your device are available and install them.
- Delete or uninstall the TicketMaster and redownload it.
Ticketmaster error code 0011
Ticketmaster error code 0011 is a purchase error that might appear when the cache or cookies data may get corrupted. Sometimes, VPN software or the extensions installed on your browser may create conflicts, as a result, this error might be triggered. Additionally, server-side problems may also be the culprit of this error.
To fix this error code:
- Check server status by visiting DownDetector or IsItDownRightNow. If many users facing the same problem, wait until the server is gone up and start running well.
- Use an incognito window and see if this helps or not.
- Clear your browser’s cache and cookies data.
- Disable VPN.
- Log out from TicketMaster and clear the cache and cookies data.
- Visit- https://www.ticketmaster.com/ and then click on the Lock icon.
- Click on Cookies then select Remove.
- Now, restart your browser and check if this helped you or still getting the error code 0011.
TicketMaster error code 0007
Ticketmaster error code 0007 states that the transaction is taking too much time to complete. Users may encounter this error when- they book their tickets, and somehow, the process is taking much more time than usual.
Solution: To fix TicketMaster error code 0007, follow the below-mentioned steps:
- Check if any server issue is happening with TicketMaster- Use DownDetector or IsItDownRightNow to check it.
- Change the browser on which you’re getting the error code or you can use a private window or Incognito window.
- Use your mobile browser.
- Clear browser cookies, cache files, and data.
- Restart your device after performing the above steps and see if the error code has been rectified or not.
Ticketmaster error code 0001
The users may also see an error code 0001 when they try to book tickets for their selected concerts or events on Ticketmaster. Let’s know what this error code indicates and how you will fix this.
What does Ticketmaster error code 0001 indicate?
Ticketmaster error code 0001 is an indication of a discrepancy in the seating allocation. In simple words, this error code appears when a user tries to book more tickets than the available in that certain location. Additionally, you will see this error if the event has sold out at the time when you are trying to book tickets.
How to fix Ticketmaster error code 0001?
The first and foremost solution to this error is to book tickets in an area that has more free spaces. Additionally, if you are getting the error if you have already selected the area with a free space, you can check the server status of Ticketmaster, clear the browser’s cache, use incognito mode, and at last, switch to another ticket-providing platform.
Ticketmaster error code 5005
According to our findings, Ticketmaster error code 5005 usually indicates a problem in the payment details or settings. This error popups when users try to make payment for their selected tickets.
How to fix:
We have found a tweet where the user said that when he replace his card with another the error code was flown away. So, to fix this error, check your card details or payment details properly and if possible change it with another.
Additionally, if you have logged in to multiple devices, logout, and re-login in a single device and see if this helps or not.
Ticketmaster error code u521
Error code u521 is a temporary error that popups during the purchase of tickets and the user fail to book the ticket. This usually occurs if there is some problem with the server. Sometimes, corrupted cache files and adblocker on your device may also cause this problem.
Ticketmaster error code U103
Ticketmaster error code U103 is an error that users may face when they make payments for their selected tickets. This error code relates to the issue in the payment settings or in the account that you are on to make the purchase of your tickets.
Some Reditian says that when they have created another account with another email id, the payment has been done successfully. So, you can go with this trick to resolve this error or you can cross-check your payment details or try with another one.
Ticketmaster Error Code u215
Ticketmaster error code u215 implies to the payment failed and this may happen due to several reasons such as your payment method, connectivity issue, or server problem. Additionally, this error may also trigger if all the tickets for the event have been sold out.
We don’t have enough knowledge about this error code, but you can perform some simple tasks to fix this error- if you are facing this while you are going to make payment for your tickets on Ticketmaster.
Here are the steps:
- Check your payment details.
- Check internet connectivity.
- Verify if all the tickets have been sold out or not.
- Create another account with a different email ID.
- Disable VPN.
- Clear cache.
- Uninstall and reinstall.
- Contact Support.
Ticketmaster Error Code u102
Ticketmaster error code u102 is very new for the users, and there is not much information available related to this error. However, to fix this error, you can clear the cache, check the internet connection, check the server status of TicketMaster, check your payment method & details, create a new account, disable VPN, and reinstall TicketMaster.
If nothing helps, we would recommend contacting Ticketmaster support.
We have included almost all Ticketmaster error codes and their solution in this guide. In case, if we have left some errors, please tell us in the comment section. We would feel glad if you will tell us which error code has appeared on your screen and how you have managed to resolve that error.