Ticketmaster Error Code 54113: Ticketmaster is one of the larger ticket sales companies that allows you to buy and sell tickets. Using the platform, you get a 5-minute window to book your tickets for sports, concerts, theatre, family, and other events. Between this time, your transaction should be successful otherwise, you may get an error like 54113.
There can be many reasons for this error to appear.
In this guide, we will highlight all its causes and troubleshooting measures that will help you resolve this error.
Ticketmaster Error Code 54113
Receiving this error code stops your booking or ticket selling. Let’s see what causes this error.
What Causes Ticketmaster Error Code 54113?
There can be several reasons for getting this error, including:
- Your Session is expired: Ticketmaster allows a 5-minute window to book your tickets. You must complete your purchases during this time period. Sometimes, we keep the login for a long time and forget to refresh the page which may lead to session expiration. If this happens, you may encounter the error code.
- Cookies and Cache issues: The cookies that your browser collects to help you load the website faster may become corrupted and prevent Ticketmaster from functioning properly. As a result, you may receive error 54113.
- Internet issues: Problems with your internet may prevent Ticketmaster from connecting to its servers resulting in an error.
- Issue with the Date and Time: Incorrect date and time settings can also cause errors as tickets are dated.
- VPN or proxy server: Tickets are location-oriented, and VPN or proxy may point your location somewhere else.
How to Fix Ticketmaster Error Code 54113?
Follow these troubleshooting ways to get rid of this error code-
Refresh The Page
The first troubleshooting step is to refresh the page on what you are currently. Sometimes, this simple step can resolve many big problems.
Log out and Re-login
To establish a session or start a fresh one, log out and log in again using your credentials. Make sure you are not logged in anywhere else. If so, Ticketmaster will calculate another session and hence you may encounter an error. So, if you have logged in on any other device, log out and log in only one at a time while booking/buying your tickets.
Troubleshoot Your Internet Connection
Make sure you have stable and strong internet while booking tickets. Slow internet may prevent the Ticketmaster app/web from connecting to its servers, resulting in an error appearing.
Restart your modem/router to connect to the Ticketmaster app/web again. Also, consider the power cycle of your router/modem.
Clear Cache & Cookies Data
Corrupted cache and cookies data can prevent the Ticketmaster app/web from functioning properly. Cleaning them may help.
Whether you are using the Ticketmaster website or app, clearing the cache and cookies data can help fix error code 54113.
- Click on the three vertical dots (Top right corner of the browser’s screen).
- Hover the mouse on the “More Tools” option and select “Clear browsing data…”
- Under the advanced section, select the time range.
- Ticke the three boxes- “Browsing History”, “Cookies and other site data”, and “Cached images and files.”
- Finally, click on “Clear data.”
iOS and Android
If you are using the Ticketmaster app on your Android or iOS phone, go to app settings and clear all the cache and app data.
Correct the Date and Time
Make sure you are entering the correct date and time while booking your tickets. Even if the date & time of your device is incorrect, you may face error 54113. So set the date and time of your device correctly as per your region.
Disable Proxy or VPN
Again, Proxy/VPN may point your location somewhere else. So disable it while booking your tickets to avoid any errors or issues.
Getting error codes when booking tickets on Ticketmaster can be frustrating. But you can prevent this phenomenon by choosing some easy hacks-
- Use only one login at a time (log out from other devices).
- Do not use a VPN or proxy.
- Input the correct date and time and ensure that the time & date of your device is correct.
- Clear cache and cookies data.
- Make sure you have fast and strong internet while booking tickets.