If you have installed a zoom application on your desktop or laptop and getting Zoom Error Code 5003, then this guide is for you. This error code is appearing, usually on the user’s screens who have installed the Zoom Desktop Application. Sometimes this error may also appear on mobile phones, but don’t worry, some workarounds are explained in this guide that will help you to resolve this issue.
What Zoom Error Code 5003 Indicates?
Zoom Error Code 5003 indicates that the zoom server is unable to connect to the application means antivirus software or VPN software, and sometimes some bugs in your PC may prevent the Application to connect with the Zoom Server.
PC bugs prevent many applications to perform perfectly. A bug-free computer or PC may generate more wealth if it will perform well, so it becomes our responsibility to keep our system bug-free.
Many PC issues and bugs can be fixed at a very low price. Here, Restoro PC Repair Tool allows you to fix several PC bugs in just a single click. Install this tool now, and rest leave on this.
How to Fix Zoom Error Code 5003
You should perform these workarounds to fix Zoom Error Code 5003:
- Check your internet connection.
- Close the application from the task manager and then relaunch it.
- Check, if the server status of Zoom is down?
- Restart your device.
- Turn OFF your VPN and temporarily disable the Antivirus software.
- Change the DNS server address.
Check your internet connection
As the Zoom Error Code 5003 appears due to a connection hindrance between the application and the Zoom server, you should check if the internet connection is proper or not. A poor internet connection can be a reason behind this error code.
If the internet speed has an issue then you should talk to your service provider and ask them to remove this issue as soon as possible. In the meantime, you can use another internet option.
Close the Application from the Task Manager and then Re-Launch It
Zoom Error Code 5003 usually appears on the Zoom Desktop App, so to fix this error code, you should completely close this application from the Task Manager and then Re-Launch it.
- Open the task manager by pressing Ctrl + Alt + Esc together.
- Navigate the Zoom app and make a right-click on it.
- Next, click on the End Task option and then Re-Launch your Zoom application.
Check, if the server status of Zoom is down?
Sometimes Zoom server may down to some technical fault or traffic intensity. You should also check its status. If this happens, then you should wait until they resolved the issue because the server issue is from the Zoom end.
You can check Zoom Server Status from here.
Restart Your Device (Computer/Laptop/Phone)
Restarting any device allows getting some time to refresh and can solve many internet issues. So, if you are getting Zoom Error Code 5003, then you should too, restart your device and check if the error message is gone or not.
Turn OFF Your VPN and Temporarily Disable the Antivirus Software
An antivirus or VPN software may block some application files and prevent the application to perform normally. So if you are using any of them and getting the error code 5003 on your Zoom account screen then you should Turn off your VPN and temporarily disable your Antivirus Software.
Here is a complete guide on – How to Disable Antivirus software.
Use this guide to disable your AVS, and restart the game and check if the error code has vanished or not.
Change the DNS Server Address to Fix Zoom Error Code 5003
- Type Control in it and press Enter or OK button.
- Click on Network and Sharing Center from the list and click on Change ada[ter setting link from the appeared window.
- Make a right-click on the currently using internet option and select Properties.
- Find the option- Internet Protocol version 4 (TCP/IPv4) from the list and click on the Properties button.
- Now, make sure the radio button of the option- Use the following DNS server addresses is ticked.
- Next, fill 188.8.131.52 into the first row, and 184.108.40.206 into the second row and click on the OK button.
That’s all. If the error message is still appearing then you can contact Zoom Support from here and ask them your question.