If you don’t know How to open Run Dialog Box on Windows 10 / 8 / 7, then you are at the right place, here we will provide the best and very-easy techniques that will easily open the Run Dialog Box for you to make your task easy.
But before knowing this technique, you should know what a Dialog Box is. So here is a very brief introduction of it – A Dialog box is a very convenient tool in any system although, it has windows 11/10/8 or 7 to access any place in that system.
In this article, we are going to explain to you the easiest ways to Open Run Dialog Box in Windows 10 / 8 / 7-
We will explain the 5 easy ways to do this, you can choose according to yours. And these 5 methods are as follows-
1- With the help of the Start Menu.
2-With Keyboard Shortcut.
3-Help of Cortana.
4- By Power User Menu.
5- By Using Shortcut.
Methods to open Run Dialog Box in Windows 10
Method 1: With the help of the Start Menu.
This is the very first method Run Dialog Box and has to follow the following steps in this.
- Click on the “Windows” symbol – This symbol looks like the image given below, and you have to search this from the left of the sidebar.
- After clicking on this icon you will see Start Menu then click on the ‘All Apps’ button.
- After this, you will see “Windows System” click on it.
- In ‘Windows System’ you will see the option “Run” click on this.
Method 2: With Keyboard Shortcut
This method is one of the best methods to access the “Run Dialog Box.” Most of the users use this method to open a run dialog box. You just press the “Win+R” key and the run Dialog box will appear on your screen.
Method 3: With the help of Cortana
This is also a way to Run the dialog box. But if Cortana is enabled in your system. If this is not enabled and you do not have any idea What is Cortana? and How to Enable Cortana in Windows 10 then, go through this link first and then come to this article. So now we assume that you have read about Cortana, and now we proceed further. If Cortana is enabled in your system, then what are the steps you have to follow?
In the text area, type Run, and it will appear on your screen, then click on it..
4. Open Run Dialog Box in Windows 10 with Power User Menu
You can also use this method to Open Run Dialog Box in your system. Please follow these steps:
- Press Window+X together and a bar will open on the left side of the edge. This is known as Power User Menu.
- Click on the run.
5. Open Run Dialog Box By Using Shortcut
For using this method, you have to create a shortcut for it and if you do not know how to create it, then follow these steps, and you will be able to create a shortcut for this.
- First, you have to make right-click on the blank screen of your system and then click on New>Shortcut.
- Now Double click on the shortcut.
- Once the shortcut window is appearing on the screen, type the location, and click on “Next”.
- Now you have to click on Next.
Now, you need to give the name of your shortcut. To make it easy to understand you can name it “Run” and after giving a name you can simply click on the finish button.
Hope this article will help you to run the Dialog box in your system. Thank You very much.