If you are a victim of Zoom Error Code 1001 and looking for a solution to this error code then, this webpage will help you to do so. We have explained possible reasons for this error code with easy solutions. So, without wasting time, let’s understand what this Zoom error code is? and what are the possible reasons behind this, after that, we will go to its solution.
What is Zoom Error Code 1001 and why it appears?
Zoom Error Code 1001 indicates that the Email address which you are using does not belong to your Zoom account. This error code may appear on your screen if you have another Zoom account outside of your present organization(School or University). Mainly this error code appears for university or school users rather than business users.
How to Fix Zoom Error Code 1001
To fix Zoom Error Code 1001, you have to do these workarounds:
- Try to reconnect with your organization’s zoom account.
- Update your Zoom Application.
- Disable your Antivirus software, if any.
- Uninstall and reinstall the application.
Try to reconnect with your organization’s zoom account
If you are getting the error code 1001 on your zoom account, then you can try to reconnect, but with a different method. Steps you have to follow, are mentioned below:
- First of all, you must log out from all your zoom accounts. You can use this link to do this:
- Now, using your organization(School or University) zoom account URL, that will be as followed:
https://[university name/school name].zoom.us/signin, try to sign in.
- When you click on the sign-in button after entering the login credentials, a confirmation email address will be sent to your email ID.
- Sign in to your email account and then click on the confirmation link.
- This will be prompt with the option- Switch to the new account.
- Click on this and accept the acknowledge to switch your zoom account to the new.
- Now, try to log in again, the issue should be resolved.
Applying this workaround should fix the issue, but if it still appearing, then you can go with the next workaround.
Update your Zoom Application
Updating any application from time to time is a good habit as it prevents many errors and also increases the usability and security of any application. So, you should also update your zoom application from time to time. Doing this is very easy as you have to simply click on your profile picture and you will find an option with- Check for updates. Click on this and if any update will available click to update.
Disable your Antivirus software, if any
Disabling antivirus makes it easy to prevent errors on Zoom, as it can quarantine many zoom files, as a result, you can get an error code on your screen. If you don’t know how to do this, then read our full guide on it.
Re-install the Zoom application
To reinstall the zoom application properly you should uninstall this first.
- Go to Programs and Features > Uninstall a program > Choose Zoom > Click on Uninstall.
- Restart your system and now go to the official site of zoom and install it again.
That’s all about Zoom Error Code 1001, hope this tutorial will help you to fix this problem. You can comment us if you are getting any other Zoom error, we will provide you a possible solution related to that issue. Thanks…