We have covered a lot of Zoom errors in the past, but here, we came up with a new one- “Zoom Error Code 1132”. Like other errors, this is also bothering users and preventing using the Zoom application.
Most of the users are getting this error code on their Windows OS systems.
If you are also getting the same then here is how you can resolve this error code, but before going to its solutions, we would discuss what this error code is and what it indicates.
What is Zoom Error Code 1132, and what does it indicate?
Zoom Error Code 1132 is a sign-in error and appears mostly on the Windows operating systems, which indicates that either Zoom’s current version or Windows’s current version is not compatible with each other. So, creating a new Windows account or installing new updates (Windows and Zoom CLient) helped many users fix this error.
If you are not a Windows user and getting this error code then, you should follow the methods that we have mentioned below.
Methods to Fix Zoom Error Code 1132?
There is no official information is available to fix this error code, but we have managed to collect some very helpful methods that can help you to fix this error code. Some of them really helped users to fix this error code.
To Fix Error code 1132 on Zoom, you should:
- Update the Zoom application.
- Check if Firewall Security is blocking the Application.
- Uninstall and Reinstall Zoom.
- Create a new Zoom and Windows account.
Update Zoom application
If you have recently updated your Windows OS, then Zoom error code 1132 might appear on your screen. In this case, you have to update your Zoom application too as the older version of the Zoom application sometimes may not support a new version of the Windows operating system.
- Click on your profile username.
- Scroll down and you will find an option to Check for updates.
- Click on it, and it will update automatically if available.
- Now, restart your computer and check if the error code has been gone or not.
Check if Firewall Security is blocking the Application
If the firewall security blocks the Zoom application, then this may happen that you will face the error code on your screen. So you should check it and disable the blockage of the application. To disable the blockage of the Zoom application from the Firewall security:
- Go to the Windows Update & Security option and click on Virus and Threat Protection.
- Now, click on the Manage Settings link, navigate the add or remove exclusions link, add Zoom from here, and try to sign in again.
Note: You should also disable antivirus software on your system if you are using any as this can also block some files that may prevent the Zoom application to perform.
Uninstall and Reinstall Zoom
This is you can say many problems one solution.
- Open Control Panel and click on the Applications and Programs section.
- Find the Zoom application in the list, and make right-click on it, and select uninstall.
- Now, Open Run Dialog Box, type %temp% in it, and press the OK button.
- Now, select all temporary files and delete them, as some residual files, after uninstalling the Zoom application may persist.
Next, reinstall the Zoom application and try to sign in again.
Create a new Zoom and Windows account
This method should be the last if none of the above helped to fix the Zoom error code 1132. Many users confirmed that this method helped them to fix the issue. So you can create a new Zoom account with another Email id and password.
Here are the steps to create a new Windows account, you should follow these steps:
- Press the Windows+I button together to open settings.
- Go to Account and then click on Family & other users and here you will get the option- Add someone else to this PC.
- Click on this option and then on- I don’t have this person’s sign-in information.
- Now, click on- Add a user without a Microsoft account, fill in your new username and password, and follow the instructions to complete the process.
That’s all. If none of the above helped, try to contact Zoom Support.
Frequently Asked Questions
However, there is no official solution is present to fix this error but you can follow these workarounds to Fix error 1132 in Zoom:
1. Update Zoom application.
2. Firewall Security blocks the Application, unblock it.
3. You can Uninstall and Reinstall the Application.
4. Create A new Zoom and Windows Account
As we have discussed in this article, this error code occurs mostly on Windows, but if you are getting this on your Mac, then you can follow the three workarounds from the top, and lastly restart your Mac to fix this error code.
Zoom error 1132 mostly appears on Windows operating systems mainly caused by the compatibility issue. Sometimes users can see this error code if their accounts have been blacklisted by Zoom. To fix this error code, Read: Methods to Fix Zoom Error Code 1132