If a discussion is going for Free Video Conferencing Apps then, the name of Microsoft Teams is always included in that. Rather than is a free app, it also provides many features to all users. But sometimes, it may also throw an error code like Microsoft Teams Error 80070003.
Today, we have thought that to include some easy actions to resolve this login error. Many are troubling with this issue, and they are unable to log on to their accounts. So, let’s put the first step in the journey to fixing this error code.
Microsoft Teams Error 80070003 indicates a login issue that may happen due to a problematic application, corrupted cache files, or App data. So clearing the app data and cache files and closing the incompatible applications after performing a clean boot may help in fixing the error.
Note: Make sure your internet connections are well-and-good and have a good speed.
Fix: Microsoft Teams Error 80070003
A list of simple required actions to fix this error is:
- Clear the App cache and data.
- Unlink other accounts. (If any)
- Uninstall and reinstall the application.
Clear the App cache and data
This is the simplest and instant method to fix the error code.
- Click on the App icon and select stop.
- Now, paste this- %appdata%\Microsoft\Teams in the windows search bar and hit the enter button.
- You can use keyboard shortcuts to select all the files present in the folder and delete them all.
- Restart the application and try sign in now.
Unlink other Accounts (If any)
If you have more than one account for your PC then unlink other accounts and make one as an administrator. If you don’t know how to Create an Administrator Account in Windows 10 then, read this guide.
Uninstall and reinstall the application
Finally, if all the actions fail and the issue is still appearing, you can uninstall Microsoft Teams.
- Just open Control Panel.
- And select programs.
- Now, search for Microsoft Teams and click on this and select Uninstall.
Install a fresh copy of MS Teams
- Go to this official link and click on the Download for Desktop option.
- Then, click on Download Teams.
- Now, go to the download folder and click on the set up (.exe) file, and allow the permission to install it.
- This way, a fresh copy of the software will install.
- Now, restart your PC and start sign in to MS teams, and look inf the error code is not appearing.
Hoping, now, Microsoft Teams Error 80070003 has been gone. If not, contact MS Teams Support for further inquiries.
Related Errors with Solutions:
Microsoft Teams Error Code 80080300
Microsoft Teams Error Code 80070008
Together Mode Not Available in Microsoft Teams
Microsoft Teams Error Code 80090030
Microsoft Teams Error Code 80090016
Disclaimer: All the above information is provided in good faith and the purpose is informational only. However, we make no representation or warranty of any kind, express or implied, regarding the accuracy, adequacy, validity, reliability, availability, or completeness of any information on the Site.