Fall Guys: Ultimate Knockout was released for all major platforms such as Nintendo Switch, PlayStation 5, PlayStation 4, Xbox Series S, and Microsoft Windows. But, players are a bit upset due to the errors/bugs that occur from time to time in this game. Error code 30005 is just one of those many errors.
In this guide, we will explain what causes this error code and what troubleshooting steps will help fix it.
What Causes Fall Guys Error Code 30005?
The Fall Guys error code 30005 relates to an issue with the Easy Anti-Cheat software. This annoying error can be caused by several things, including –
- Corrupted game files.
- A background conflicting hack app that you may have installed and Easy Anti-Cheat has deemed it suspicious.
- A third-party security app like a firewall or antivirus service may be blocking the Easy Anti-Cheat service.
- Problems with installed files.
Troubleshooting Fall Guys Error Code 30005
Fall Guys “Error 3005: Create File Failed with 32” appears when the Easy Anti-Cheat application/software fails to create a file in the folder where it is installed. To resolve this error, delete the EasyAntiCheat.sys file. If this step fails to work, try to verify the game. Make sure “Easy Anti-Cheat Service” is enabled – if it’s disabled, try enabling it.
Other steps include –
Identifying and disabling conflicting hacked apps you have installed.
Disabling security software like “Firewalls” and “Antivirus”.
Let’s learn these steps in detail!
Deleting the .sys File
SYS file might prevent the Easy Anti-Cheat software from creating the file, as a result, the error “Create File Failed with 32” may appear. Deleting the SYS file might help resolve this error.
- Open the folder where you have installed the Easy Anti-Cheat software/application.
- Right-click on EasyAntiCheat.sys file and select “Delete”.
- Start the game and see if the error has been resolved or not.
Verify the game through Easy Anti-Cheat
- Open the EasyAntiCheat folder and launch the EasyAntiCheat.exe file.
- It will ask to select a game, select Fall Guys and then “Install” or “Repair”.
- Wait to complete the process.
- Relaunch the game.
Enable Easy Anti-Cheat Service
If this service is disabled, the game may fail to launch and show an error 30005. Hence, enable Easy Anti-Cheat Service and launch the game to prevent the error. To enable this service –
- Open Run Dialog Box.
- Type “services.msc” in the search bar and press the “Enter” button on your Keyboard.
- Double-click on the Easy Anti-Cheat service and click on the “Start” button.
- Next, click on the “Startup Type” and select the “Automatic” option.
Find Out and Disable Conflicting Apps
A background app may conflict with the Easy Anti-Cheat application and prevent it from creating a file in the folder resulting in the error appearing. Finding such apps and disabling them might help resolve the error.
If you have installed an app and since then the error is coming then that app is to blame for you. Disable it and see if the error is resolved or not.
Note: Disable firewall and antivirus software so that they can’t block game files.