Are you getting Roblox Error Code 103 on your screen and looking for a solution to flush this out? Do not worry, here, in this guide, we are going to discuss the possible solutions to get rid of this age restriction error. Roblox provides a variety of games for game lovers and also allows users to develop a game on it. But sometimes players or you can say users may face errors too. Anyway, getting an error is not a thing to get worried about when a proper and simple solution is available to fix it.
What does Roblox Error Code 103 mean?
Error code 103 on Roblox means that you can’t join the game right now. Basically, this error code indicates an age restriction error that can occur if the DOB (Date of Birth) is set to below 13 years, blocked “content from other people”, etc. Generally, this can be fixed by forwarding the ports used by Roblox, or you can enable UPnP in your router’s settings. Additionally, creating a new Roblox account without age restriction may also help to get rid of this error code.
The error message looks like this:
Unable to Join: The Roblox game you are trying to join is currently not available
Error Code: 103.
For child accounts, Xbox One uses additional security which means if you are getting Roblox error code 103 then, possibly you are trying to log in using an account that has a date of birth below 13 years and created on PC.
Sometimes, for a child account, if the content from other people is disabled then, this error code may trigger. Additionally, Error 103 may arise due to a glitch in firmware or a bad installation of the game.
Read our guide on How to Get Unbanned From Roblox.
How to Fix Roblox Error Code 103 in 5 steps?
You have to just follow these steps to fix the error code:
- Create a new ROBLOX Account (Without Age Restriction).
- Allow the Content from other people.
- Forward the Roblox’s Ports.
- Do a Power Cycle Procedure.
- Uninstall and Reinstall Game.
Note: Before Proceeding to its fixes, you should check the Roblox Server Status once. If it is down then, you should wait as the issue is from Roblox’s side and they will fix it as soon as possible.
Create a new ROBLOX Account (Without Age Restriction)
This should be your first step in respect to fixing the error code 103 on Roblox as this error code denotes an age restriction issue. When you are creating your new Roblox account, make sure that the entered date of birth makes your age more than 18 years.
Read Also: How to Fix Roblox Error Code 279?
Allow the Content from other people
- Go to your Xbox one parent account and log into it.
- Now, click on the My apps & games option from the user dashboard.
- Next, select the settings option and navigate the family tab.
- Now, you will see the child accounts and from here, select that child account on which you are facing the error code.
- Next, under the privacy section, click on the Custom template which is in the Settings menu of that Child account.
- Now, access the section “See content other people make” and click on the “Allow” option then, on save.
- Restart your console and check if still, the issue is appearing or not.
Forward the Roblox’s Ports to Fix Error code 103
Forwarding ports used by Roblox may resolve the error code 103. You can do this by two possible methods. One is by Enabling UPnP (Universal Plug and Play) in your Router Settings and another one is by Manually.
1. Enable UPnP in Your Router Settings
- Just type any of these given addresses to open your router settings accordingly if you are using a PC or Mac.
For PC- 192.168.0.1
For Mac- 192.168.1.1
- This will open your router setting page now, login using your login credentials. ( Default user id- admin and password- 1234 )
- Now, click on the advanced option from the right side of the screen.
- Next, scroll down and find the option UPnP and click on enable option and reboot your console as well as router.
2. Forwarding the Ports used by Roblox manually
Follow all the above three steps and then in the port forwarding menu find the option for manually forward the ports and then enter the given values:
UDP: 88, 500, 3074, 3544, 4500
Once you have entered these values, reboot your Xbox One Console and router as well.
Note: If the error is still appearing, do a Power Cycle Procedure or your Xbox one Console.
Almighty Uninstall and Reinstall the Game
If none of the above methods helps you to fix the Roblox error code 103, you should try uninstalling and reinstalling the game. You can also try to reinstall the Roblox and this might resolve the issue.