Keep reading this guide to fix the “Texas Chainsaw Massacre Game Crossplay Not Working” issue. The Texas Chainsaw Massacre is a survival horror game rated 9 out of 10 on Steam. The game is released in 2023 (August) and has very positive reviews on Steam from over 3000 players.
Sumo Digital, the developer, and Gun Media, the publisher of the game. The game has been released for these platforms: PlayStation 5, PlayStation 4, Xbox One, Xbox Series X and Series S, Xbox Cloud Gaming, and Microsoft Windows.
Online, the game can be played with up to 8 players having two teams: the Survivors and the Killers.
Leatherface, The Cook, The Hitchhiker, Johnny, and Sissy are on Team Killer, while Ana Flores, Connie Taylor, Julie Crawford, Leland McKinney, and Sonny Williams are on Team Survivor.
In this guide, you’ll learn why is “Texas Chainsaw Massacre Game Crossplay Not Working”, and how to fix this problem.
Why is Texas Chainsaw Massacre Game Crossplay Not Working?
Texas Chainsaw Massacre Game crossplay not working for you because of slow/unstable internet or server issues. However, compatibility issues, region restrictions, and an outdated game version can also be to blame.
So, if you are facing issues with the Texas Chainsaw Massacre Crossplay, any of these can be the reasons:
- Your internet: It can be slow/unstable.
- An issue with the Game’s Servers: Servers can be overloaded or under maintenance.
- Compatibility problem: Ensure that your device is compatible with the game. The minimum requirements should meet to run the game and its feature smoothly.
- Region Restrictions: your region may be restricted for Crossplay. If this is the case, you can’t play the game with other players that are not in your region.
- Outdated Game version: Crossplay requires the game to be up to date. If you are using an older version of the game, update it so that you can use the Crossplay.
How to Fix the “Texas Chainsaw Massacre Game Crossplay Not Working” Issue?
To fix the “Texas Chainsaw Massacre Game Crossplay Not Working” issue, make sure your internet is fast and reliable. Server health should be checked.
Also, make sure that your device is compatible with the game and that the crossplay feature is not restricted to your area.
You can also try updating the game, restarting your device and then, launching the game, and reinstalling the game.
Restart Your Device (PC or Console) and Relauch the Game
Restarting everything may re-establish a connection that was temporarily interrupted.
- Close the game (Texas Chainsaw Massacre) and turn off your device (PC/Console).
- Now, switch off your router and ON after waiting 2 to 3 minutes.
- Try launching the game on your device.
- See if the Voice Chat started working or not.
Find and Fix the Internet-Related Issues
The Crossplay feature can’t work if you don’t have a reliable internet connection. Unstable/slow/weak internet may pause the connectivity and hence, the feature may not work properly.
- So the first step is to test the Speed of your Internet. This will show you whether your internet has enough strength or not.
- If you have weak internet, call your ISP and ask them to resolve the problem so that the speed can be regained. You can also try a better plan.
- Move on to the other available internet options. (If possible.)
- Soft reset your router: Press the power button on your router/Modem to reboot/restart it. After that, reconnect your device to your internet and relaunch the game.
- Power cycle your router/modem: first of all, turn off your router and disconnect it from all the connected cables and wires, wait a few minutes (3 to 5), and power it on again.
Check the Game’s Server Health
The game servers are up and running to work the Crossplay feature in the Texas Chainsaw Massacre game.
If the servers are overloaded or undergoing any maintenance, the feature may not work properly.
You can verify the server’s health of the game by visiting its official social media channels.
Visit https://twitter.com/TXChainSawGame to know if there is any issue with the game servers. In the case where the servers are to blame, you can only wait until the game developers fix the problem.
Clear your Device’s or Console’s Cache
Corrupted cache files may also create issues. You’ll need to clear your device’s cache in order to deal with the ‘Texas Chainsaw Massacre Game Crossplay Not Working’ issue.
PlayStation 5 users: Settings – System – Storage – Application saved data – Clear saved data.
Xbox Series X/S users: Settings – System – Storage – Manage Storage – Clear local saved games.
- Open the Steam client on your computer/laptop/PC.
- Click on the Library tab.
- Find and right-click on “The Texas Chainsaw Massacre” and select Properties.
- Now, click on the Local Files tab and then the “Clear Cache” option.
- Click on OK and confirm.
Update/Reinstall the Game
If you are facing issues with the Crossplay feature in Texas Chainsaw Massacre, uninstall and reinstall the game.
This should solve the problem because doing so also updates the game to its current version.
New patch notes are released to solve the previous bugs and issues and boost the performance of the game.
So if the problem is due to an older version of the game, it will be fixed.
- Verify the game files.
- Disable antivirus software.
- Disable your Firewall.
- Contact the support or developers team.
We hope this guide helped you. If not, you can contact the Game’s Developers.
You can visit https://twitter.com/TXChainSawGame to get in touch with the official team.