Fix Black Ops Cold War UI Error 32913: Previously, we have discussed the UI Error 100002 3dc23bee811398e2 if you have this error, then go with this link and read the solution. Here in this article, we’ll explain a new error named- UI Error 32913. Users are seeing this error code while playing Zombies. Call of Duty is a very liked game among all popular games, but this game has various bugs and errors in it.
Players are also reporting this error code while playing Call Of Duty Cold War multiplayer on a PS5 with bots. However, no official announcement came out, this error might be due to some bugs. That’s why here some tricks are mentioned in this blog to fix this error code that will worth it for you.
Fix Call of Duty Black Ops Cold War UI Error 32913 in Windows 10
Here we go with some worthy tips to fix the UI Error 32913 Call of Duty Black Ops Cold War.
Tips & Tricks
- Get into the lobbies by inviting players through the social tabs.
- While playing multiplayer invite your friends to a party and after that switch to the Zombies.
For Windows 10 Computers
- Quit the game.
- Relaunch the Battle.net launcher.
- Try playing the game with backup. If still error code continues, reboot your computer then try playing.
Fix UI Error 32913 For Consoles
For Xbox One
- Lean on the Xbox button for a minimum of 10 seconds or until the power off the controller.
- Now, by holding the Xbox button back, power up the console again and try playing the game- Black Ops Cold War.
For PlayStation (PS) 5
- Press the power button of your Sony PS5 to turn off this.
- Now, wait for one to two minutes after powring off.
- At last, turn the console on, by pressing back the power button.
By deleting the cache of PlayStation 5, you can also resolve the UI Error 32913.
- Without entering the rest mode power off your PlayStation 5 completely, and wait till the lights disappeared completely.
- Extract the power cord from the back of the console.
- Here, after extracting the cord, wait for one to two minutes.
- Insert the cord back, and turn on the console.
Reinstall the Cold War Black Ops to fix UI Error 32913
If the error still appearing, you can fix this by uninstalling and reinstalling the Cold War Black Ops game from your Windows 10 computer.
- Go to Start, select- Apps & features by right click on it.
- Search for the Cold War Black Ops game on the setting page.
- Select- Uninstall, by clicking on it. A mini pop up will open click uninstall again.
Now, follow instructions to uninstall the game, and to reinstall this game go to the official website of the game and Reinstall it from here.