The new release from Call of Duty- “Duty Black Ops Cold War” is very similar to its previous releases as it has also bugs and errors on it. Users encountering a pop up on their screens displaying UI error 100002 3dc23bee811398e2. This error has a string that appears during the browsing menu and to dismiss this pop-up, you need to go manually. Every time this message appears, the game is freeze for a few seconds, but it does not crash or break the game.
The error- “Duty Black Ops Cold War UI Error 100002 3dc23bee811398e2” is a result of a bug in the game. This issue is a result of the wrong loading of a menu on Windows 10 PC and console. Mostly, it happens if you are browsing the menus in Multiplayer and Zombies modes. Moreover, if you are browsing the weapon class loadout options in the new Zombies mode, you may also see this message.
Ways to fix Duty Black Ops Cold War UI Error 100002 3dc23bee811398e2
If you are worried about the solution to this error code, don’t worry you can fix this error message for your windows 10 pc, and consoles including the Xbox One and PlayStation 5. Here are the solutions:
Fix it for Windows 10 Computers
Go forward with these steps to fix this COD (call of duty) error on your Windows 10 PC:
- Stop playing the game.
- Go to the Battle.net launcher and dismiss it and then open.
- Now, Load back up of the game and then try playing this.
- Check if the error continues, Restart your computer and try playing.
Fix UI Error 100002 3dc23bee811398e2 for Gaming consoles
For Xbox one
- On the front of the console, the Xbox button is present, hold down this button for 10 seconds. Doing this controller will turn off.
- Now, by pressing the Xbox button, turn on the console, and start playing the Black Ops Cold War.
For PS (PlayStation) 5
If you are using PlayStation 5 for gaming, then this method will help you to fix this error.
- Turn off your device by pressing the power button.
- Wait for one to two minutes.
- Now, by pressing the power button, turn on the console, and try playing.
You can also fix UI Error 100002 3dc23bee811398e2 by clearing the cache of your PlayStation 5. These steps will help you to clear the cache of PS5.
- Let the power down of PS5 completely, and do not use the rest mode.
- As the lights on your PlayStation 5 fade, remove the power cord from the console.
- Now, put your device in this situation for one to two minutes.
- After that, turn your device back by inserting the power cord.
This method helped a user on the Activision forum, and may this also help you. Thanks…
List of More than 180 Windows 10 useful keyboard shortcuts