News: Awakened: Last Whisper, developed and published by “SparklingPishy”, is an Action, Adventure, Casual, Indie game available on the Steam Store. You can start enjoying this game with many players as the game supports Massively Multiplayer, and dive into the open world where you will need survival skills to protect yourself from bloodthirsty zombies. Since its release, many users have started enjoying Awakened: Last Whisper, but, on different forums and social media platforms such as Reddit, many users have reported Low FPS and Stuttering issues with the game.
If you are also facing low fps and stuttering issues with Awakened: Last Whisper, here are the steps that can prevent these issues and help you play the game hassle-free.
Causes for Low FPS and Stuttering Issues With Awakened: Last Whisper
If you are experiencing FPS lag or stuttering issues with Awakened: Last Whisper, any of the following could be the culprit, including- your device failing to meet the minimum system requirements, outdated graphics drivers, display mode settings affecting performance, user Account Control privilege issues, low resources for the game due to tasks running in the background, or unoptimized video settings.
How to Fix Low FPS and Stuttering Issues with the Awakened: Last Whisper?
If you start getting performance issues like low FPS or stuttering issues with Awakened: Last Whisper, try these steps and resolve the issue to play the game seamlessly:
Install Pending Updates for Your Graphic Drivers
Outdated graphic drivers can be considered, one of the main causes of FPS lag and stuttering issues with Awakened: Last Whisper,
- Open Device Manager– Start typing “Device Manager” in your Windows search bar and click on the first app that appears. (Refer to the Screenshot)
- Next, click on the “Display Adapters” option, select the Graphic driver that you want to update (Some people have more than one graphic driver), and right-click then select “Update Driver” (Refer to the Screenshot).
Check If Your Device Meets The Minimum System Requirements
In general, if your device fails to meet the minimum system requirements to run Awakened: Last Whisper, you may notice low FPS or stuttering issues in the game. So make sure that your device complies with all the system requirements that the Awakened: Last Whisper game developers have asked for.
Here are the Minimum Requirements
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS: Windows 10 or 11
- Processor: Intel Series Integrated
- Memory: 512 MB RAM
- Graphics: Integrated
- DirectX: Version 12
- Network: Broadband Internet connection
- Storage: 2 GB available space
- Sound Card: One where you can hear.
- Additional Notes: Just as long as you have a decent computer or laptop with medium-end settings you should be good to go.
Disable Steam Overlay
Disabling Steam Overlay is another possible solution to bypass FPS lag and the stuttering problems with Awakened: Last Whisper. So, if you’ve enabled this and started encountering FPS issues, try disabling it for the Awakened: Last Whisper and see if that helps. Consider these steps to do this:
- Open Steam Library.
- Find Awakened: Last Whisper, right-click on it, and click on “Properties.”
- Visit the “GENERAL” tab, and uncheck the box next to the text- “Enable Steam Overlay while in-game.”
- Launch Awakened: Last Whisper and see if the above steps helped or not.
Launch Awakened: Last Whisper With Administrator Rights
Launching Awakened: Last Whisper with administrator rights can solve the issues- the game may require administrator rights to run on your device.
- Open the Steam library, right-click Awakened: Last Whisper, and select Properties.
- From the options, click on the “Installed Files”, then click the “Browse” button to open the game directory.
- Next, right-click on the .exe file of the Awakened: Last Whisper game and select “Properties.”
- Under the Compatibility tab, look for the “Run this program as an administrator” option and click the checkbox next to this option.
- Click on “Apply” and launch Awakened: Last Whisper.
Set Awakened: Last Whisper to High Priority
Awakened: Last Whisper might be set on low priority, but setting the game to a higher priority can improve the framerate in the game– when you do this, your system starts prioritizing the game and allocates more resources to it.
Here’s how to set it:
- Launch Awakened: Last Whisper.
- While in-game, open Task Manager (Press Ctrl + Shift + Esc keys at the same time).
- From the Details tab, find the main process of Awakened: Last Whisper.
- Right-click Awakened: Last Whisper, hover your mouse on “Set priority” and select High.
- Launch Awakened: Last Whisper.
Manually Limiting Your Framerate
By manually limiting the framerate, some users have solved the low FPS issue with Awakened: Last Whisper -to increase the overall smoothness of your gaming experience, you can also consider this step.
Change In-Game Settings
To deal with FPS and stuttering issues with Awakened: Last Whisper, consider in-game settings such as reducing resolution & texture quality, switching between the display modes, switching to the auto settings option for Video, and other graphical options.