Now TV is a popular subscription-based streaming service that provides you with on-demand content. However, many users encounter error code 20024, which is ruining their experience. If you also suffer from the same situation, then you’re at the right place to find solutions for your issue.
What Is Now TV Error Code 20024?
It is the irritating pop-up that prevents you from streaming your selected content, telling you instead that “something has gone wrong (error 20024).”
The precise trigger is not clear now but affects many devices, from TVs to phones and gaming consoles.
How to Fix: Now TV Error Code 20024
Try After Sometime
The first and foremost thing you should do is just wait some time and try again later. Perhaps the error is a temporary problem with the Now TV servers, and then waiting will allow the problem to be resolved.
Close and restart your router
You can reboot your router because it helps to eliminate small network issues that may cause this error. To restart your router,
- Disconnect the router from the power source.
- Allow a few moments to ensure it completely shuts off.
- Reconnect the router to the power source and wait until the router starts again.
- Stream some content on Now TV again.
Clear the app’s cache
The next method to resolve your problem is to clear your app cache by performing the following steps:
- Navigate to Settings > Apps.
- Now move toward the Manage Apps option.
- Search for the Now TV app.
- Tap on storage.
- At the bottom, you find the clear cache and data option.
- Tap on it and proceed further to the cache clean process.
Reboot the device
At last, press the power button of your device until the reboot option appears on the screen, tap on it, and give the command to proceed further. It will help you prevent temporary bugs and glitches.
By performing all the above-mentioned methods, you can troubleshoot your problem, but if you still cannot resolve it, do not hesitate to contact NOW TV customer support for individualized support.