Good news coming from The Survivor Mercs developers, the new update, Patch Notes 0.9.3, has been released focusing on adding translating languages.
However, right now the developers have added only the Chinese language but that is not the end, in the upcoming updates you may get to see more translated languages.
As its name suggests, Survivor Mercs is a survivor game that has evolved significantly during the Early Access phase.
Here is a quick overview of the game:
Platforms: PlayStation 5, Nintendo Switch, PlayStation 4, Xbox One, Microsoft Windows, Xbox Series X and Series S
Developers: Wolpertinger Games
Genres: Indie game, Action game, Early Access
Publishers: Wolpertinger Games, Wandering Wizard
Initial release date: 10 March 2023
Now, Patch Notes 0.9.3 has been launched for players which includes translation language (for Chinese only for now) and some known issues.
Survivor Mercs Update Patch Notes 0.9.3 (Bug Fixes & Improvements)
- Replaced the font with a more readable one that supports a wider array of languages.
- Added translations for Chinese (simplified) and Chinese (traditional).
- Fixed an issue where “Quaker” Commanders no longer dealt damage.
- Added and fixed many instances of missing sound FX.
- Fixed the Boss arenas still not clearing the area reliably, potentially causing issues that warp you or the Boss out of the arena.
- Adjusted some UI popups for better clarity.
- Added the missing “oil spill” attack for Boss OilRig (but it may still be buggy).
- Added total HP number to your Commander’s and miniboss’ HP bar in the HUD.
- Fixed an issue where the selection in the Operations menu was jumping around.
- Minibosses now explode when killed, making it more noticeable (and cool!).
- Enemies now shatter in a more satisfying way when defeated, also helping a bit with an overview.
- Silverback should no longer get stuck in obstacles.
- Treasury now works like all other rooms and needs components for upgrades. It has fewer total levels, but each level grants a more significant bonus.
- Gym, Magnetron, Shooting Range, and Academy have lower requirements to build them at level 1.
- Many Bunker Rooms have been slightly adjusted to get some of the initial bonuses earlier.
- Storage level-ups now tell more understandably that it multiply the stack size for each Component.
- The Operations Room shows some basic additional information about your Operation Type (currently only “Standard”), the Boss on the map, and which and how many building components you found on that map – and which ones you can’t find there.
- The Room-building menus now highlight the requirements to understand more easily what you still need for the next upgrade.
- When playing with a gamepad, your mouse cursor should now be correctly disabled.
- Priest correctly increases your Commander’s HP with Field Medicine or Crusader skill lanes.
- Calling in an Extraction now shows an additional hint to understand what to do, especially if you do it the first time.
Survivor Mercs Update Patch Notes 0.9.3 (Known Issues)
These known issues are listed in this patch notes, and the developers are working on them so players can get these fixes soon-
- Nubetube & Curveball sometimes re-acquire different targets and deviate partially from their attack pattern
- When using a Gamepad, the button bindings do not show up correctly in the bunker menus.
- The progression of Room Upgrades is soft-locked at a certain upgrade level since some of the components required to upgrade the rooms are not yet dropping on the map. This will only become available once additional maps go into the game with the future Early Access updates.
- The Operations menu shows an active “Select” button while the Arctic map is still locked. Using it does not change the map, you will still play the Desert map until the Arctic map is unlocked.
- Sounds stack when capturing objectives, spiking to uncomfortable volume levels.
- You can get stuck in animation when dying while using a powerup until the powerup animation ends.
- Reaper’s gun ignores Piercing and can penetrate everything
- Some objective sentries can spawn inside other buildings
- The run can potentially not end when you kill the boss, leaving you stuck on the map.
- You may not be able to select the Arctic Map when you have 0 BD (you need at least 1 BD.
Players have requested to stay tuned for the upcoming announcements and keep the feedback coming via the Steam forums and Survivor Mercs Discord server!