This tool is designed to change or adjust the screen brightness, power plans, screen orientation, sound, sync, and presentation settings in laptops/tablets. It is a very useful tool which exists in all-new Windows 10 laptops and tablets and is very less known by the people. To use this tool first of all you should know How to open Windows Mobility Center in Windows 10? In this guide we’ll provide you some of the very useful and very important methods to use this tool, so keep your eyes and mind open to learn these methods.
Note – In this guide, we’re using methods for Windows 10, Windows 7, and Windows 8.1 as well. Some of the methods are useful for all and some for Windows 10 or 7 or Windows 8.1 and some are for two among these three.
11 Methods to open Windows Mobility Center :
- Via Cortana Search?
- By using search (all Windows versions)?
- Using the Control Panel (all Windows versions)?
- Open Windows Mobility Center via System Tray?
- Via Power User Menu (Windows 10 and Windows 8.1)?
- Using the keyboard shortcut Win + X (Windows 7 only)?
- Via Run or Command Prompt(all Windows versions)?
- Using PowerShell (all Windows versions)?
- Using the Task Manager (all Windows versions)?
- Via File Explorer ( Windows 10, Windows 8.1, or Windows Explorer in Windows 7)?
- By running its executable file (all Windows )?
How to Open Windows Mobility Center via Cortana Search? (Windows 10)
By this method, to open the Mobility center you have to go on the taskbar and then click on the Cortana search box. Then simply type Mobility Center and press Enter. Now you’ll be able to access the mobility center.
Open the Windows Mobility Center by using search (all Windows versions)?
If you are using Windows 10 then, to open the mobility center, go to the taskbar and then click on the search then type Mobility center then press enter.
If you are using Windows 8.1 then, to open the mobility center, go to the search bar and type Mobility center then click on the Enter button.
And if you are using Windows 7 then go to the start menu and simply type ‘Mobility Center’ and then you will see the Windows Mobility Center option then hit enter or double click on the option.
Using the Control Panel (all Windows versions)?
To open the Windows Mobility Center using the Control Panel, you have to go to the search bar and then type Control panel in it then hit the Enter button. Then set the View By option to the Large Icon then you can access the mobility center.
Via System Tray?
Make a right-click on the battery icon then click on the mobility center option to access this using the System tray.
Via Power User Menu (Windows 10 and Windows 8.1)?
Press ‘Windows + X’ consecutively then you can choose the option Mobility center.
Using the keyboard shortcut Win + X (Windows 7 only)?
If you are using Windows 7 then to open Mobility Center, Press ‘Windows+X’ consecutively. It is the fastest method in Windows 7 to access this.
Via Run or Command Prompt (all Windows versions)?
If you want to open Windows Mobility Center via Run or Command prompt then you have to follow the following steps.
- Press ‘Windows +R’ to open the Run Dialog Box.
- Now type mblctr in it and then press the Enter button.
- Running the mblctr command at Command Prompt, you can also access the Mobility Center.
By using PowerShell (all Windows versions)?
Now if you want to access or Open Windows Mobility Center by us Power shell then you have to type mblctr to run the command.
Using the Task Manager (all Windows versions)?
Using the task Manager you can also open the Windows Mobility Center. Here are tips to open the mobility center using the task manager. Follow the simple steps.
- Press the Ctrl+Shift+Esc button together.
- If your task manager opens in the Compact mode then click on the ‘More Details’ option.
- Now open the File menu, click on the new task (Windows 7), or Run New Task (Windows 10 or Windows 8.1).
- Now a Create New Task window will be open in front of you, type mblctr then hit the Enter Button or OK button.
Using File Explorer ( Windows 10, Windows 8.1, or Windows Explorer in Windows 7)?
Go to the file manager then type mblctr in the address bar and press the Enter button. Windows Mobility Center will open immediately. This method is an alternative method to open a Mobility Center.
By running its executable file (all Windows )?
Mblctr.exe is an executable file that Windows mobility center has. You can find it in the System32 subfolder of the Windows folder. To open the mobility center navigate this file and then make a double click on it and the mobility center will open immediately. This method is for all types of Windows operating systems.
Give your Feedback to us
Now we provided 11 methods to open the Mobility Center, and I hope these methods will help you. If you also know other methods then please tell us your methods in the comment section and we’ll update this guide with your method. Thank you very much.