People who have a Samsung Smart TV, facing errors when they are going to connect their TV to the Smart Hub. Users who have a newer model of Samsung tv are getting an error code 001, while some users who have an older version of Samsung Tv are getting Error_exe_001 on their screens. In this guide, we have tried to explain the possible reasons and solutions to fix this error code, which will help you.
What is Samsung TV Error Code 001 or Error_exe_001?
Samsung tv error code 001 or Error_exe_001 is an issue or error related to the smart hub, and people are getting this error code while they try to open a web browser app on their TV. You should know that the smart hub is based on geolocation, so during the initial setup of your TV, you must set your country location so that it can download a relevant applications list according to your country and region.
How to fix Samsung TV Error Code: 001 or Error_exe_001
As we have discussed above that this error code is related to the Smart Hub, and the Smart hub is a geolocation-based service, so if you will set your region or country, the issue will resolve. Now, the question will arise in your mind that how we set our geolocation. Well, do not worry, we have provided tips to set your geolocation if you are using an older model or a newer model of Samsung TV.
If you are using an older model TV
If your tv is of 2018 0r older than this year, then you should follow these steps to set your region and country.
Note: Before going to set the geolocation on your Samsung Smart TV, make sure that your TV is connected to the Internet.
- Go to your remote.
- Now, press- “Fast forward + 289 + Rewind” buttons.
- This will open the location service menu on your TV screen.
- Now, you can select your exact country or region from the appearing list.
- Sometimes, the exact country would not appear, in this situation, you can select the neighboring country.
- As soon as you select your country region, and if your TV is connected to the internet, Smart Hub will update or download the programs according to your region.
- Now, check if the error code 001 is gone.
If you are using a newer model of Samsung TV
If you have a newer model of your Samsung TV then you can follow these steps to set the Geolocation. But, before this, you should check your internet connection once.
- Go to your remote and press the Home button.
- Now, go to the setting options and then select the Support then Self Diagnosis option.
- Next, click on the Reset Smart Hub option and type your pin (By default- 0000).
- Now, create a new smart hub account by sign in with your existing account.
- Check, if your Samsung TV Error Code: 001 or Error.exe.001 is gone.
That’s all. Thanks…