WhatsApp is a very popular instant messaging app which comes with in-built for most android phones. People updates daily their status on it including the Videos status. If anyone wants to download someone’s video status then they take the help of any third-party application. In this tips guide, we will tell you How to Download WhatsApp Video Status on Android without using a third-party app. If you want to download an image status then you can take a screenshot of it but when it comes to video, it is quite tricky but possible.
Yes, you can now, download a video status without using any third-party application on your android phone. By the way, you can download a video of WhatsApp status on both, Android and iPhone as well, but today, we will discuss only for android phones.
How to Download WhatsApp Video Status on Android without using a third-party app
Here are the tips given, using that, you can download any video status on WhatsApp without any third-party application.
- First of all, open your WhatsApp.
- Go to the Status section and open that video status that you want to download.
- Now, go to the FIle manager app on your phone.
- If you don’t have a file manager app on your phone you can download one from Google Play Store.
- Now, go to the setting and click on it.
- Here you will see an option- Show hidden Files. Click on it to turn it ON.
- Now, come back to the home page of File Manager. Here you will see the WhatsApp icon.
- Next, Click on this Icon and a then WhatsApp icon with a download arrow will appear.
- Now, Click on this icon and you can see all WhatsApp video statuses below this.
- Click on the Download icon presented on the videos which you want to download.
Now, that video will be downloaded and save in your internal memory. You can now watch this video whenever you want, and you can also share this too, to anyone.
That’s all. Thanks…