This guide will solve your problem if you are looking for How To Mute Whatsapp Calls On Android. Whatsapp is a very popular application that comes in-built with many android phones. As it is becoming popular, many irritating things also happening on this, like yesterday someone added my personal mobile number to an unknown WhatsApp group. After adding, they started calling, however, this is another problem but I was thinking that many people will have been facing this problem.
Exclusive of this, sometimes we join a group which is quite important or a group of friends but calls start irritating us, and we think that anyhow if it is possible to mute these all calls then this was good.
Why do we need to Mute Whatsapp Calls?
We all know that Whatsapp is a very good application to be in touch with our family members, friends, and colleagues. This app plays a big role not only in our personnel but in professional life too. But, in some cases, if you are busy in an important meeting or doing some very important work and suddenly you are getting a bunch of WhatsApp calls.
This can quite bother you and also can leave a bad impression if you are in any professional meeting. In this case, if you have irritated with such type of problem and nowhere you are getting the right answer to the question- How To Mute Whatsapp Calls On Android, you should read this guide.
Now, let’s talk about how you can mute such irritating WhatsApp calls on your Android phone.
How To Mute WhatsApp Calls On Android
In this guide, we have not only explained, how you can mute all the WhatsApp calls. But we have also explained that if you want to mute these calls for particular contacts, then you can do after reading this guide. So, let’s start with:
Mute All WhatsApp Calls
Look, if you are in a meeting and you don’t have the choice to choose some contacts to mute their WhatsApp calls, then you can go with this method. You can mute all the WhatsApp calls by this method, just follow the steps given below.
- Open WhatsApp on your Android device.
- Look on the top corner of the screen, you will see three dots, click on this.
- Now, click on the Settings option.
- Next, a new popup screen will open, click on the Notifications option.
- Form here, scroll down and click on the ‘Ringtone’ option and select ‘None’ from here.
- Lastly, click on the Vibrate option and then select the Off radio button.
Now, you will not hear any notification sound, and neither your phone will vibrate when any WhatsApp call will come. Good thing is that you can turn it On any time when you want to do it. So, when your meeting or important work is over, and you want to turn it on, follow all the same steps mentioned above and turn it ON.
Mute Individual WhatsApp Calls
If you gonna irritated with an individual contact, and you want to mute WhatsApp calls from an individual not to all, then you can do it too. Yes, this can also be possible that you can mute calls from an individual contact. Just follow these steps and at last, you will be able to do it.
- Open WhatsApp on your Android device.
- Go to the search bar and search for the contact or person for which you want to mute the calls.
- Now, open all conversations of that contact.
- Next, click on the contact name.
- Click on the Custom Notifications option.
- Now, click on the checkbox for the option ‘Use custom notifications’ that will appear at the top.
- Scroll down and you will see the Ringtone option under the call notifications section.
- Set the ringtone to None and finally click on the Vibrate option and set it to OFF. That’s it.
After doing these settings, you will never bother by that particular contact. You will not get any WhatsApp call or notification from that person. Hope we have provided a good knowledge of How To Mute Whatsapp Calls On Android Phone? Below some frequently asked questions and their answers are given, you can also find them.
Questions Asked by People
Q. Can You mute WhatsApp calls on Android?
A. Yes, This guide is the best answer to this question. After following the steps mentioned in this guide, you will definitely mute All calls as well as for an individual contact.
Q. How do I mute all calls on Whatsapp?
A. Read our first method to mute all WhatsApp calls on your Android Phone.