Many times, you will need to turn off or Disable Antivirus Software on MAC or iPhone devices, why? This is because sometimes, antivirus software may cause a hindrance to other applications present on your device. In this situation, you have to do so. But, if you will not know how? then, this task will bother you. So that, knowing a simple method to do this is very important. But, don’t worry, we are going to provide a simple guide that will help you in this situation.
We are going to include steps to disable the antivirus software on your MAC as well as on your iPhone device. So, you just have to be with this guide, and finally, you will get a satisfactory answer.
If you are interested to learn How to Disable Antivirus software on Windows 10, read this guide.
How to Disable Antivirus Software on MAC or iPhone
Disable Antivirus Software on MAC
Turning off antivirus on MAC is much different from Windows. Let’s see what you will have to do to do this:
- Go to the spotlight search box.
- In this area, type the name of your Antivirus that you are using.
- Now, your installed software will appear on the screen; click on the icon.
- Next, as the program interface is ON, locate the option Stop or Disable.
- Now, click on the term and a confirmation popup will appear, click on Yes or OK.
- Go to the Menu bar and locate the Antivirus Icon.
- Right-click on the icon and a list with many options will appear.
- Select disable from the list, and if asked to confirm, click on Yes or OK. That’s it.
Disable Antivirus Software on iPhone
There can be a moment when you need to disable your antivirus on your iPhone device. What do you have to do? Here is all:
- Click on the application.
- Now, locate the menu and also try to locate the option “disable” or “stop” from the menu.
- Click on either of the options and when prompt to confirm, click on Yes or OK.
- That’s all, now your antivirus is disabled for a short time of period, and when you needed, you can enable it.
Deleting an antivirus application is different from disabling. If you delete it, you have to reinstall it again.