Xbox is a popular gaming product created by Microsoft. This product makes an excellent gaming experience for game lovers. This is the reason that this is very popular among all gamers. Sometimes, gamers may face Xbox Error Code E105 during the startup of this amazing product.
Today we are going to discuss how you will resolve this error code. In this tutorial, we have included some easy actions by doing which you will easily fix the issue.
What does Xbox Error Code E105 indicate?
Xbox Error Code E105 indicates an issue with the system startup. Generally, users get this error code during a system startup, due to which their screens get freeze and ask for restart the Xbox console. Restarting the Console, power-cycling it, and lastly, if these two methods didn’t help, Restoring your console to factory default and repairing it are the best possible methods to resolve this issue.
Fix: Xbox Error Code E105
Restart the Xbox Console
- Press the Xbox button that will open a guide.
- Select Settings from the options.
- Now, select Restart console, and when prompt, select Yes to confirm.
As Xbox Error Code E105 may freeze your screen, so you have to select another method to restart your console.
To restart your console, press the Xbox button for at least 10 seconds, and when it completely turns OFF, touch the Xbox button again to restart it.
Do a Power Cycle of your Console
The power-cycling process of Console is simple, as you just have to press the Xbox button for approximately 10 seconds. After that, restart the console.
Note: Before restarting the console, make sure, it had completely switched off.
Additionally, you should also disconnect and reconnect all the wires connected with the Xbox console.
Restore your console to the factory defaults
Keeping in mind that this process will erase all saved games, accounts, settings, and home Xbox associations, you should follow this method. Things that are not synchronized with the Xbox Live will not be affected by this action. That’s why we recommend that this method should be used when no other options are available to fix the Xbox Error Code E105.
- Disconnect all the wires from the console after completely shut it off.
- Now, wait for approximately 30 seconds and replug all the wires.
- Next, push and hold the Pair and the Eject buttons together on the console, and then press the Xbox button.
- Now, press the Pair and Eject buttons together, and this time, hold them for 10 to 15 seconds.
- A “power-up” tone will sound. Release these buttons when this tone comes a second time.
- This will take you directly to the Xbox Startup Troubleshooter after power up the console.
- Simply select reset this Xbox option and a popup will prompt, select Remove everything.
- Now, all the user’s data, games, settings, and apps will delete after this action. And now, your console should function properly.
Go for repairing of your Console
If above all actions fail to fix the Xbox Error Code E105 then, your console needs to be repaired. You have to submit a request to repair it. Visit:
Device Service and Repair to submit a repair request for your device.
Frequentaly Asked Questions
Xbox error E105 means that there is an issue with the system startup. When a user gets this error, the screen may get freeze and asked for a restart of the console.
To fix error code E105 on your Xbox One, you should first restart your console then, power-cycle it, and if these didn’t work then, go for Restoring your console to factory default and repairing it.