The answers to most errors are hidden in its definition. Sometimes you only just need to understand its definition. We are saying this because some users are getting Hulu Error Code PDEV302, which is saying that the “We are having trouble playing this” and users are getting this when they are trying to stream any video or show on Hulu.
We are going to tell you that what exactly this error code is? and what could be the reasons behind it? We would like to say you that don’t skip anything and read this guide till the end.
Related Error: Hulu Error Code RUNUNK13
What is Hulu Error Code PDEV302, and when it could appear?
Hulu Error Code PDEV302 is a streaming error that may appear if the Hulu application has outdated or the firmware of the device has corrupted. Users may also get this error code if they have enabled the anti-tracking feature in the browser’s settings (browser version only).
Users can get this error code on their android devices, iPhone devices, TV, or on the web as well.
How to Fix Hulu Error Code PDEV302?
Some general actions required to get rid of this error code (A quick view):
- Sign out and sign in again.
- Get an updated version of Hulu and also update the Firmware of Your Device.
- Factory Reset Your Device.
- Disable the Anti-Tracking feature in the Browser’s Settings.
- Clear the Application Cache.
Why Sign out and sign in?
We are saying this because, sometimes, using an account on multiple devices may cause a glitch between the device as a result you can get Hulu Error Code PDEV302. Just sign out from all the devices, and try to sign in again on the device which you are getting this error.
Don’t forget to fix Hulu Error Code P-TS207
Update Hulu and also update the Firmware of Your Device
An outdated version of the Hulu app may the main reason behind the Hulu Error Code PDEV302. If you are using an outdated version then, immediately update it to get rid of this error code.
You just have to uninstall the application and reinstall it, and it will automatically download an updated version. You can follow this process according to your device.
Also, update the Firmware of Your Device
Updating the firmware of the device may vary from brand to brand. Here, we are going to explain how you will update the firmware of your device if you are using a Samsung Smart TV.
- Connect your TV to the Internet.
- Go to the Settings option.
- Now, select Support.
- Next, select Software Update, and select the Auto Update from here.
That’s it. Now, it will automatically update when any updated version will launch.
Factory Reset Your Device
Corrupted firmware may play the main role to get the Hulu Error Code PDEV302. To avoid this error code you should perform a factory reset of your TV device. You should perform this action according to your TV brand and model. For example, if you are using a Samsung TV:
For series ( E, F, H, and J Series )
Follow this path to do a factory reset of your device:
Menu=> Support=> Self Diagnosis=> Reset=> Enter your TV PIN=> Press OK.
For series ( K, M, N, and R series )
K, M, N, and R are the new series, and if you have any of these, then perform these steps:
- On the TV remote press the Home Button and select Settings.
- Now, select support and then Self Diagnosis.
- Next, select reset and enter the TV PIN.
- A reset screen will appear, select Yes, and then hit the Enter button.
Disable the Anti-Tracking feature in the Browser’s Settings
If you are using Chrome browser:
- Click on the three dots in, top right corner of the screen and select settings.
- Click on the Privacy and Security from the left-hand side of the screen and click on the cookies and other site data option.
- Now, toggle off with the text option- Send a “Do Not Track” Request with Your Browsing Traffic.
- Relaunch the chrome and if the issue is still, then try to use the incognito window but, keep in mind that no browser extension is allowed to operate in the incognito mode.
Clear the Application Cache to Fix Hulu Error Code PDEV302
A cache can also cause an error so try to clear the Hulu application cache. Here is a guide based on many platforms that will help you to clear the app cache and resolved the issue.