There are no exact reasons why users are experiencing iTunes Error Code 9039 but, we have managed some steps of actions that may help in fixing this issue.
“As we have dug some information about this error, we have found that iTunes Error Code 9039 generally appears while users are trying to add songs to their music library. We have also found that this might also appear if users try to connect an AirPlay device.”
Now, the time is to discuss its solution. So let get start.
Steps to Fix iTunes Error Code 9039
If you are thinking about which steps do you have to follow to fix this error code then, here they are:
- Restart your System.
- Try to re-login to your iTunes account.
- Check for an iTunes update.
- Disable Antivirus software.
- Check update for iCloud Music Library.
- Give Authority on your Computer.
Restart your System ( PC or Computer)
Yes, a simple restart of your system may work. This, one of the basic steps that you should follow first, whenever you face any glitches from software or application installed on your system. This sounds crazy, but often, it works in many cases.
Try to re-login to your iTunes account
Just re-login to your iTunes account may be a helpful task.
- Log out from your iTunes account:
- Launch the application and click on the accounts option.
- Now, click on the sign-out option, and you will be.
- Now, restart your system and wait until it is open properly.
- Use your credentials and log in again and check if the issue is not peeping.
If still, it is peeping then, try the next action.
Check for an iTunes update
Outdated versions of any software or application may lead to an error code so, always try to keep them up to date. In this manner, check for an update for iTunes, and if it is available, install it.
- Open the application.
- Click on the Help sections and select “Check for Updates” from the list.
- If available, it will detect automatically.
- Next, follow on-screen instructions until it is completely installing in its latest version.
Disable Antivirus software
To prevent conflict between the application and antivirus software, disable it temporarily. Here are guides for both MAC as well as Windows users to do this.
How to Disable Antivirus software on Windows
How to Disable Antivirus Software on MAC
Follow these guides according to your operating system.
Check update for iCloud Music Library
Users found that when they have updated their iCloud Music Library, iTunes Error Code 9039 has flown away. So this can prove the best possible solution for you too. Try this and check if the error is resolved for you or not.
- Open the application on your computer.
- Click on the “File” section and then click on the “Library” option from the list.
- When you will click on the Library, a new list with many options will open.
- Click on the “Update iCloud Music Library” option from the list.
- Wait until the process is finished and then, restart your computer and check if no error is appearing now.
Give Authority on your Computer
If the application is not authorized to access your computer then it might cause an issue that may tend to an error code 9039.
- Go inside the iTunes application and click on “Account.”
- Select Authorizations from the list and click on “Authorize this Computer” to start the process.
- Now, restart the application and your system as well, and try adding music to the app.