Zoom error code 13215: Is this error appearing on your screen and preventing you from joining the meeting? Continue reading to know about this error…
Zoom is a well-known platform for online meetings and webinars.
It has gained a lot of popularity across the world, but it is not immune to errors and bugs that users may encounter from time to time.
In this guide, we are going to tackle one such error code that users are facing these days while they are joining meetings, especially Chinese users.
The error code is 13215.
What causes Zoom Error 13215?
Officially from Zoom support, it is said that the error is appearing due to the extremely large volume of campaign registration requests.
Elaborating further, they said that campaigns are now taking 2 to 3 days to approve due to backlog with downstream carriers and providers.
How to Fix Zoom Error Code 13215?
Since Zoom has officially addressed this error and hence the team is working to resolve this error as soon as possible.
But nevertheless, there are some simple tasks that users can try to solve the error with their own hands.
To fix Zoom error code 13215, try to check your internet and ensure that it is stable and connected while joining the meeting. Restart your router/modem and reconnect, use the VPN, confirm meeting capacity, and ask the host to resend the meeting invitation.
#1. Check Your Internet
- Restart your router.
- Power cycle it.
- Perform a speed test to ensure that the signal strength is good or not.
- Reconnect your device
#2. Confirm Meeting Capacity
- The meeting may have reached the maximum number of participants.
- Contact the host to increase the meeting capacity.
#3. Ask the Host To Resend the Invite
- An issue may have occurred with the invite link.
- Ask the host to resend the invite link.
- Join the meeting with the new link.
#4. Use VPN
- Zoom services may be running with issues in your location.
- Use a good VPN to change your location.
- Since the error is mostly troubling Chinese users, use a VPN to point your location to another part of the world.
#5. Check Your Zoom Account
- Your account may have been suspended.
- Log in to Zoom Web to ensure there is no issue with your account.
- Contact Zoom if your account is suspended.
- Ask them to look into the issue and resolve it.
#6. Contact Support
As we mentioned earlier, the error is in the acknowledgment of the Zoom team, and they are trying to fix it as soon as possible.
If you still need to confirm the status, you can contact them here.