Are you using the Zoom app for your online meetings and webinars? Are you facing Zoom Error Code 100000502? Don’t worry! You are at the right place. This guide will help you to fix this Zoom error and get back to your meeting or webinar.
What is Zoom Error Code 100000502?
Zoom Error Code 100000502 usually popups when there is some connectivity issue with the application server. In simple words, this error is temporary and appears when something goes wrong with the network request made by the SDK.
Don’t worry! Here are some simple steps that can prevent this error to appear on your screen and let you take your meeting or webinar.
How to Fix Zoom Error Code 100000502?
To fix this error code, follow these steps:
- Force Close Zoom Application and retry.
- Check your internet connectivity.
- Power cycle your internet device.
- Clear Cache.
- Check firewall or proxy settings.
- Close similar programs such as Microsoft Teams or Skype.
- Uninstall and reinstall Zoom.
- Contact Support.
How to Boost up your Internet Signal?
However, to boost up your internet signal the permanent solution is to move to a higher or better plan of your internet subscription, but, there are some common and easy workaround sare also.
Let’s see how you can boost your signal strength even if you are on the same plan.
- Disconnect other devices if your wi-fi is connected with many.
- Power cycle your router. Unplug your router from the power cables and switches, leave it for 2 minutes and then, replug all the cables and turn it ON.
- Keep your router closer to the device on which you are going to take or create a meeting using the Zoom application.
So, the error code 100000502, hopefully, has been resolved from your screen. If you are still facing this error code, Uninstall and reinstall the Zoom, and even if this also fails to help, contact Zoom support and tell them all the issues that you are facing.
Related Questions and Answers
How do I clear the Zoom app cache on my Android phone?
To do this:
- Go to Settings and then click on Apps.
- Now, tap on the Manage apps option.
- In the search bar, type Zoom and click on it.
- Next, from the bottom right corner of the screen click on clear data.
- Now, select clear Cache from the two options.
How do I clear the Zoom app cache on the browser (Chrome)?
- Open Chrome and click on the three dots at the top right corner of your opened screen.
- Now, take your mouse cursor on the More tools option from the list.
- A new list of options will appear on the left side, click on Clear Browsing Data.
- Now, select the time and tick the boxes next to the options that you want to delete or clear.
- Next, click on Clear data.