Are you seeing the “Something went wrong. Try reloading” popup message on Twitter? Keep reading this guide to fix it.
As a social media giant, Twitter helps keep people informed about the latest news and trends.
Its interface provides a very engaging environment for the users as they can retweet, comment, or like the tweets of others.
Since its launch, Twitter has had hundreds of updates for bug fixes and improvements. Nevertheless, new updates keep coming to make the platform more user-friendly.
Though the app is improving day by day, it still has bugs, glitches, and errors.
Some users are encountering the “Something went wrong. Try reloading” popup message while accessing the Twitter app.
In this guide, you’ll learn how to fix this error message.
How to Fix the “Something went wrong. Try reloading” popup message on Twitter?
To fix the “Something went wrong. Try reloading” popup message on Twitter, try using the web version of Twitter, or connecting a Strong VPN.
You can also wait 24 to 48 hours for the message to expire automatically.
Switch To the Web Version of Twitter
- Whether you’re using your Android or iOS phone or you’re using your PC, open https://twitter.com on your default browser.
- Login to your account and try scrolling tweets.
Use a Strong VPN
- Force close the Twitter app/website.
- Use a Strong VPN or you can also use a free VPN instead.
- After connecting to the VPN, open the Twitter app/website.
Wait for 24 to 48 hours
- The popup message generally last for 24 to 48 hours.
- If this has appeared just now, wait for 24 to 48 hours.
- The message will automatically expire.
- Force close the Twitter app/website and relaunch it.
- Check if the app needs an update.
- Switch between your internet (eg use your mobile data if you’re connected to Wi-Fi and vice versa).
- Restart your internet device (router/modem).
- Try clearing the Twitter app cache.
- If nothing helps, uninstall and reinstall the Twitter app.
What does the “Something went wrong. Try reloading” popup message mean on Twitter?
The popup message “Something went wrong. Try reloading” on Twitter means that the app limit is exceeded.
Bad/unstable/slow internet can also be the reason for this popup. A temporary glitch/bug or some service issue can also be included as a possible cause.
Visit https://downdetector.com/status/twitter/ to verify whether Twitter’s server health is fine or not.
If the graph has a spike, the services are facing issues. Wait for a while.
We hope this info helped you. Tell us how this guide goes for you! Thanks!