Many users have queries about How to remove a co-teacher from Class Dojo. This guide will tell you all that you need to know about this process like, whether it is possible or not, or if it is then, what is the procedure. Let’s start the journey.
Removing Teachers from the School Directory: Class Dojo
For the verified school leaders and mentors, Class Dojo allows keeping their school directory up to date. So, if a school teacher left the school or institution, they can remove or delete his/her profiles from the school directory. Doing this will help to keep the directory fresh and up to date. How a verified school leader and mentor can remove teachers from the school directory, let’s see.
For Web (Verified School Leaders and mentors)
- First, log in to your Class Dojo account and click on the School Title on the dashboard right side. Doing this will open the school’s listing.
- Now, click on the Directory option.
- Next, select the Teachers tab and click on the arrow next to the teacher name, which you want to remove.
- Form here, select the ‘Remove from School’ option.
- Now, confirm the process by clicking on the Remove option, when the popup will appear.
For Android App
- Go to the App Dashboard and click on the school name.
- Select the school directory and click on the Teachers tab.
- Next, click on the teacher’s name that you want to remove and click on the Remove Teachers option when pop up.
For iOS users, the process is the same as for Android users. So you can follow the above-mentioned steps to remove a teacher from the school directory if you are a verified school leader and mentor.
How to remove a co-teacher from Class Dojo?
Removing a co-teacher from Class Dojo is quite a lengthy process. To do this, you have to send an email to email@example.com. After that, they will tell you the further process to do this. But, if you are a verified school leader and mentor, you can remove teachers from the school directory in a very easy way.
How to retrieve Messages from Class Dojo
Class Dojo App Not Working