Nvidia is an American company that mostly deals with providing graphic cards. People who love to play online games would know about this company through its graphics cards. Recently users start complaining about the error message “Nvidia warning: known issues with graphics driver” while they were trying to update games like Fortnite, Call Of Duty, and Apex Legend. This error message is irritating the users as they wish to boot up a game to use the game’s new features or any other new updates. If you are also getting this issue, then this guide will help you to resolve it but first, you should know what exactly this error message means.
What is Nvidia’s “warning: known issues with graphics driver” Error?
Nvidia’s “Warning: known issues with graphics driver” represents that the GPU driver version (XXX.XX) which you have installed currently in your system is having an issue with the application or game which you want to boot. In other words, you can say that the application or game which you want to update is not compatible with the current version of your current GPU.
To fix most of the PC errors and issues you should once try the Restoro PC repair tool. This tool is quite easy to install and use. Also, this is a trusted tool that has been installed by millions of people and they are satisfied with this tool. This gives you support if any issue occurs, and also boosts your PC performance to play better.
So, to solve this error message, you have to just update your current driver to the latest one.
Note: Before updating the driver you should have a backup of the old version. In case, if anything goes wrong you can restore it to the previous one.
How do you fix Error “Warning: known issues with graphics driver”?
As we have cleared that this error is arising due to the outdated driver version, you should install a fresh and latest version of it. We have mentioned three methods by which you can install the latest version of the Nvidia driver. You do not need to follow all the methods, follow one which you want or which you think is easy to do for you.
- Update Drivers by Manually.
- Via GeForce Experience.
- Update the Driver via Windows Update.
Update Drivers by Manually
The updated version of the drive can be downloaded manually. Here is how you can do it:
- Click on this link to open the GeForce driver download page.
- To download the driver manually, perform a search here.
- Now, a list of versions of drivers will appear, select the latest one and click on download.
- Finally, after the download, launch the installer and follow all the straps to successfully install.
Via GeForce Experience
To fix Nvidia’s “Warning: known issues with graphics driver” error, you can download the latest version of the driver via GeForce Experience. Here is how:
- First, go to its official website to download the GeForce Experience.
- Install the application and then launch it.
- It will ask you to log in
- From here, create an account and login with the credentials. You can also log in with your Facebook account, Google account.
- After log in to the account, you will see the drivers tab, click on it to download the latest version of it.
Update the Driver via Windows Update
This is another method to update the driver as mostly Nvidia releases its update with Microsoft Windows. So you can update your Nvidia driver with this method too.
- Go to the Update and Security option and then click on the Windows Update.
- Now, click on the Check for Updates option to check if any updates are available either of Windows or Nvidia.
- Next, click on the Download button if there is any update available otherwise it will show your PC is Up to date.
That’s it. Hope this article will help you.