How to enable Reading List in Google Chrome: This month Google has added a new feature, that you can now use the reading list feature to its browser. Previously, Google did allow you to bookmark webpages to read them later whenever you want to, but now you can add them to a dedicated reading list too. You can use this new feature of chrome if your browser of version 89 or higher. So make sure you are using an updated version of chrome. If you don’t know how to update it, then read this guide:
The reading list feature comes for android, mac, windows, Linux, and for ChromeOS too. So if you are using any of these you can use this feature.
How to enable Reading List in Google Chrome for Windows
Google had released version 89 on the 9th of march so if you have not updated your ChromeOS then, you should. Above, we have provided a full guide link to do this. Now, we assumed that you have updated your chrome OS. Next, here is how you will enable the reading list.
- Open Google Chrome on your system.
- Now, go to the address bar and type or simply cope-past the following URL in a new tab:
- Next, type Reading List in the search bar.
- You will see the Reading List in the Available section.
- Now, click on the default button to expand it and click on the Enabled option.
- This will enable the Reading List option on your Windows, Mac, Linux, and ChromeOS.
Enable Reading List in Google Chrome on Android
If you want to use this feature on your android device, then the same procedure you have to follow.
Note: Reading List is not available on android still, but maybe if it will available for Android.
- Open the Chrome app on your android device.
- Type- chrome://flags/ in the address bar and click on the arrow button to search.
- Now, on the new screen, type Reading list in the search bar section.
- Reading list feature will appear, now, click on the default button to expand it and then click on the Enabled radio button from the appeared list.
All the features will be on when you relaunch chrome but still Reading list is not available on Android. Now, you will use this feature to read your favorite webpage in the future whenever it will available for android. That’s all. Hope these tips will help you.
If you found these tips helpful to you, you can comment us in the comment section. This will be an appreciation for us. Thanks…