Recently Google launched a new feature with Reading List by which you can add a single or many webpages to it, to read them in the future. But many users do not know how they can do it. For those users, we decided to write a step-by-step solution. In this guide, we have explained how to add a webpage to the Google Chrome Reading list.
If you have not enabled it yet, then read our guide on How to enable Reading List in Google Chrome, Mac, Windows, or Android.
How to Add a Web Page to Google Chrome Reading List
In this guide, we will provide steps for how you will add a webpage to the google chrome list on Windows and iPhone, or iPad devices. For android devices, this feature is not available still but maybe in the future, it will be. So let’s start with:
For Desktops (Windows, Mac, and Linux)
If you want to use this feature on your desktop or laptop then you have to follow these tips to do this.
- First of all open a webpage on your Chrome which you want to add to the reading list. (Make sure the Reading list option is enable)
- Now, click on the Star icon in the address bar.
- A popup will be open with two options, one is Ad Bookmark and the second one will Add to the Reading List.
- Make sure your Bookmark icon is visible otherwise you will not be able to use the reading list.
- Now, the Reading List will visible on the top right corner of the screen.
- Click on this icon and you will see all your saved webpages in it. Now, which one you want to read just click on that, and that URL will be open.
In this list, that webpage that has been read appeared below with a tick mark and the unread pages will appear on the top of the list.
How to Add a Web Page to Google Chrome Reading Liston iPad and iPhone
Adding a webpage to the Reading List on iPad or iPhone is quite easy. Here is how:
- Find out the webpage which you want to add to the reading list on your iPad or iPhone.
- Now, simply click on the share icon and a list of options will appear. Now, click on the Read Later option and your webpage will save to the Reading List.
So, this was all about How to Add a Web Page to Google Chrome Reading List on your desktop and iPhone or iPad.
How to update your ChromeOS