This guide is going to be very useful for those teachers who want to know How to change teacher in Class Dojo? When do you need to do this? This happens if you want to go on holiday, or for some other reason, you want to take leaves.
Using this feature, you can easily transfer your class to another teacher without harming your students. So lets’ know what steps you should follow to do this.
Steps to change teacher in Class Dojo
Note: To change the teacher of your class, you must have an owner of that class, and the teacher to which you want to change in place of you, must be a co-teacher.
- Go to the Class Dojo Website and log in to your account.
- Access the class for that you want to change the teacher (Don’t open that class just click on the gear icon so that you can access the dropdown menu), and click on the gear icon and choose the “Add co-teachers” option.
- Next, under the “Co-teachers” option, find the name of the teacher which you wish to change in place of you, and click on the downward arrow to expand the options.
- Select the “Make Owner” option from the list, and all set now.
- The selected class has a new owner now and you will become a co-teacher.
Make Your Colleague as a Co-teacher
If the teacher is not a co-teacher then, you can make his/her. Here are the steps:
- Visit Class Dojo Website.
- Log in to your account using your Class Dojo login credentials.
- Select a class for which you want to make your colleague a co-teacher.
- Next, click on the gear icon present at the top right corner of the Class tile.
- Select the “Add Co-teachers” option from the list.
- Now, type the email of the teacher which you want to make a co-teacher of your class or find the name of that teacher and send an invitation.
- As soon as the teacher accepts the invitation, he/she will become a co-teacher of your class.
- Now, all set.
What can a Co-teacher do in Class Dojo?
The list of actions that a co-teacher can do in Class Dojo is:
- A co-teacher or the connected teacher can give points under their name.
- Also, can view student reports.
- They can also reset point bubbles.
- Can access ClassDojo Messaging with all connected parents.
- Finally, can add, edit, and delete students.