Are you encountering an error code 0xd05e0115 on your Xbox while downloading a game or app? Keep reading this guide to know its fixes.
Xbox is a console that is used by users all over the world to enjoy the wonderful experience of playing video games. Not only games but many other applications can also be installed on this console.
Some Xbox users have reported the appearance of an error 0xd05e0115 when trying to download a game or an application on their console.
The Xbox help page says that the error code is a downloading error that generally appears when users try to download apps/games to the console.
However, the exact meaning is not provided over there but mentioned that they are currently investigating the error.
In this guide, you’ll learn how to fix Xbox error code 0xd05e0115.
How to Fix Xbox Error Code 0xd05e0115?
To fix Xbox error code 0xd05e0115, first, verify if Microsoft’s Services are down or not especially Xbox Live services. If everything is fine with the services, perform these actions:
- Give a Retry
- Check for an update.
- Clear Xbox 360 Storage.
- Clear Local Saved Game
- Switch to a different account.
- Reinstall the Game/App
Let’s see these all actiones in detail!
Give a Retry
- From the “install queue” find the app/game.
- Press the “Menu” button and then select “Try again.”
Update your Xbox Console
Check if there is any update that needs to be installed in priority. If you found an update, install it and then try downloading the game/app on your console.
Clear Xbox 360 Storage
- From “Xbox Settings” select “system.”
- Go to “storage devices” and then select the “clear Xbox 360 storage” option.
- Now, restart your console.
- Start downloading the game/app and see if the error is still appearing or not.
Clear Local Saved Game
- First, uninstall the problematic game/app.
- Press the “Menu” button and select the “Profile” option.
- Now, go to “Xbox Settings” and select “System.”
- Select “Storage device” and then “Local Saved Game.”
- Wait till the console restarts.
Switch To a Different Account
The error may be related to the account. If so then switching to a different account will solve the problem.
Use a different account to download the game/app and see if the error is still appearing or not.
Uninstall and then Reinstall the App/Game
- Access “My games & apps.”
- Find the problematic game or app in question.
- Press the “Menu” button and then select “Uninstall.”
- Now, Go to “Full Library” and access “All owned games” or “All owned apps.”
- Highlight the game/app and press the “A” button
- Select “Install.”
Other solutions to try
If the error is still appearing, you can try:
Resetting your console’s internal hard drive.
Formatting your external hard drive if you use it.
We hope this guide helped you. Tell us how this guide goes for you! Thanks!