A lot of games are being developed because the demand for video games- is growing day by day. People love to play video games, not only children but even adults. This guide is for users who are frustrated with Xbox Error Code 0x8007013d.
The good thing is that not only a single, but user can perform 5 methods that can help them to resolve this issue.
A lot of Xbox users are helpless and can’t run a game on it- when they are seeing this error code. Some users are unable to install a game, some are unable to launch a game whereas, some are facing this error while they are trying to launch the Xbox app.
When may Xbox Error Code 0x8007013d appear?
The exact message can appear as “Something went wrong, Give it another try. If this happens again, visit www.xbox.com/errorhelp and enter the following code: 0x8007013d.” This error code can appear when a glitch in the network does happen, some buggy files have been installed that prevent the game or app to perform normally, or cache files have been corrupted.
Another possible cause of this error code can be a buggy file that has been installed with the update. The update can be manual or automatic. In this situation, you have to wait until the next update is launched, so that- the bug can be resolved.
Keeping in mind that, 5 simple steps can move you forward towards the solution to this error. Let’s see what these steps are.
Fix Xbox Error Code 0x8007013d
Here are the 5 steps that you have to take and see which one is perfect for you to fix the error code.
Check Your Internet
First of all, check if your internet is having a good speed or not. Perform a speed test of your internet and see if this is below to launch a game on Xbox or not. If it is, then, restart your router and perform a power cycle of it. Doing this, can increase the speed of your internet and also, disconnect other devices if connected with the same internet.
Soft Reset your Xbox to fix Error Code 0x8007013d
This is the simplest method to rectify Xbox Error Code 0x8007013d. Doing this will shut down and reboot the app as well as the console and start with a fresh session.
- Turn off the console.
- Unplug the power sources, and ensure that the console is completely turned off.
- Wait for 30 seconds and plug the disconnected chords again.
- Press and hold BIND and EJECT buttons.
- Then, click n the Xbox button and listen carefully for two power-up sounds. After that, release the BIND and EJECT buttons.
- Troubleshoot menu will open, select Reset, and along with this, don’t forget to select- Keep my games and Apps.
- Check if the issue has been not appearing.
Clear MAC address
This is the third method that can help if the above didn’t.
- Launch the Xbox application and go to the Settings.
- Next, click on Network settings and select the Advanced Settings option.
- Click on the Alternativ MAC address option and select Clear.
- Finally, select the Restart option.
Hopefully, after doing this, the error is no more appearing on your screen.
Change DNS Settings
This method is suggested, when you get stuck on the error page.
- Open the Xbox app and go to Settings.
- Select Network Settings and click on Advanced settings.
- Now, select the Manual option and set the primary DNS as 188.8.131.52.
- In the secondary DNS option- enter 184.108.40.206.
If this not working, set 168:126.63:1 as the primary one and 168:126.63:2 as the secondary DNS.
Reinstall The Game
As the last and 5th method, you can move on to uninstalling and reinstalling the game. If the game files are corrupted for some means, this will help to remove those files, and when you reinstall the game, fresh and new files will install. This may fix the error code and can let you allow to play your game without getting any issues.