Are you getting the “uh-oh. An error has occurred” popup error on Paramount Plus? Keep reading this guide to know the solution.
Paramount Plus keeps on adding new content across all popular categories like Horror, Comedy, Addiction, Adventure, etc. to provide engaging and entertaining content to its users/subscribers.
Users regularly face errors on the platform.
Fewer users faced the “uh-oh. An error has occurred” popup error on Paramount Plus.
The full message reads- “Uh-oh. An error has occurred, but we are working on fixing it, We’ll be up and running again shortly.”
In this guide, you’ll learn how to fix this “uh-oh”. An error has occurred” popup error and return to streaming.
How to Fix “uh-oh. An error has occurred” on Paramount Plus
To fix the “Uh-oh. An error has occurred, but we are working on fixing it, We’ll be up and running again shortly.” error on Paramount Plus, restart everything (your device, router, and the app). Make sure you are using your device and an updated version of the Paramount Plus app.
Troubleshoot your internet issues because Poor/unstable/slow internet might be the culprit.
Also, check if any server issues are going on with Paramount Plus.
Restart your device, router, and the Paramount Plus app
The problem may be temporary which can be easily resolved by starting everything (your device, router, and the Paramount Plus app) afresh.
- Close the Paramount Plus app.
- Turn off your device.
- Turn off the router/modem.
- Wait for a minute, and turn On the device and the router/modem.
- Launch the app again.
Update the Paramount Plus app and your Device’s Firmware
- Uninstall and reinstall the Paramount Plus app.
- See your device’s official manual to update its firmware.
Fix Problems with your Internet
Try these steps in order:
- First of all, perform a speed test on your internet. If it is slow, talk to your ISP.
- Disconnect other devices and restart your router.
- Perform a power cycle of your router/modem.
- Switch to another internet. (e.g. From your Wi-Fi to mobile data and vice versa)
Check Server Health
- Visit https://downdetector.com/status/paramountplus/.
- See if the graph has a spike. If so, the server is definitely facing issues, or maintenance work is under process.
- Wait, for a while till developers resolve the problem and the server get back up.
We hope this guide has helped you. If you have any further doubts, contact Paramount Plus support at https://help.paramountplus.com/s/contact-us.
Tell us how this guide goes for you! Thanks!