Are you getting a “There is an issue with your account or order” error message on Microsoft Rewards? Keep reading this guide to fix this issue.
As it is named- “Microsoft Rewards”, it is a program that allows users to earn points and rewards by engaging in various activities such as searching with Bing, shopping at the Microsoft Store, and more.
Some users are facing the “There is an issue with your account or order” error message on Microsoft Rewards.
The first part of the message reads- “There is an issue with your account or order.”
The second part of the error message suggests that you should contact Microsoft Rewards Customer Support for assistance.
In this guide, you’ll learn how to fix this issue with the Microsoft Rewards.
Fix There is an issue with your account or order on Microsoft Rewards
The error message is associated with the phone number that you are trying to use for verification. To fix the “There is an issue with your account or order” issue on Microsoft Rewards, you will need to try with a different phone number.
If this doesn’t help, try to redeem rewards on the Bing app or contact Microsoft Rewards customer support for assistance.
Use a Different Phone Number
- Use another phone number for the verification process.
- Instead of a VoIP phone number, use a valid mobile number.
- For more ease, you can select the option to call instead of sending text.
Use Bing App to Redeem The Rewards
- From the App/Play store, download and install the Bing app on your phone.
- Open the app and sign in to your Microsoft account.
- Navigate to Microsoft Rewards and redeem the reward here.
- Visit https://rewards.bing.com/support.
- Sign in to your Microsoft account.
- Select the title of the issue and provide the information asked of you.
- Submit the request and wait for up to 24 hours.
We hope this guide helped you. Tell us how this guide goes for you! Thanks!