The newly released game Hitman 3 is going very popular among the users. It enables only a single-player mode. This game has many features and bugs as well, and one of these is the Hitman 3 Error Code LS-0013. If you are one of these users who are getting this error code on their screens, then in this article, we are advising some very useful solutions to fix this error. One thing, you should know about this error is this is a minor error, and you should not much worried about this.
Reason of Hitman 3 Error Code LS-0013
This error code appears if you select a different version of the game to download that is no longer available on the platform. You should know about some versions of the game that is not anymore available- press, alpha, or beta version. In such a case you will see the Error Code LS-0013 with a message which is shown in the figure.
But, can be, some other reasons too to appear this error code and you should not worry about this as we have mentioned some solutions to fix this issue.
Fix Hitman 3 Error Code LS-0013 [Solutions]
We have mentioned almost the best possible solutions to resolve this error message and here are the snapshot of these solution:
- By Verifying the game files.
- By Running Epic Games Launcher as an Administrator.
- By Disabling administrator privileges.
- By Confirming the version of the Game.
By Verifying the game files
Sometimes, un-updated game files can be a reason behind the Error Code LS-0013 on Hitman 3 game. So, to prevent this error, firstly, you should check whether you have installed an updated file version or not. This is recommended by Epic games that you must verify your game files first to avoid the appearing error code. Here are the steps to verify your game files:
- First, you should open the Epic Games Launcher on your Computer or Laptop.
- Now, go to the Game Library and click on it.
- You will see three dots next to the game which you want to verify, click on these dots.
- Click on the Verify link, by selecting it from the dropdown menu that appeared.
It will take some time to verify, depending upon the game file size. You should wait until the process has been completed. After the compilation of the process, relaunch the game and start playing.
By Running Epic Games Launcher as an Administrator
This is the method by which you can fix lots of issues. If you have an issue with Hitman 3 game, you can try this solution to fix it.
- Go to the Epic Games Launcher folder, which is installed on your system, and do a right-click on Epic Games Launcher.
- Next, go to the Compatibility tab and click on the Properties option.
- You will see a checkbox with the text next to it- Run this program as an administrator, click on this checkbox to enable it.
- Now, click on Apply then Ok button to save changes.
- Launch the game again and start playing.
Disable administrator privileges to fix Hitman 3 Error Code LS-0013
You can fix Hitman 3 Error Code LS-0013 by disabling the administrator privilege, and here are the steps to do this, just follow these.
- Follow the given path to navigate the .exe files of the Fortnite:
C:\Program Files\Epic Games\Fortnite\FortniteGame\Binaries\Win64
- You will see the following .exe files-
- Now, make a right-click on every file then select Properties.
- Go to the Compatibility tab and click (Uncheck) on the box next to the text- Run this program as an administrator.
- Click on the Apply button, then the Ok button to save changes, and now, start Fortnite again.
By Confirming the version of the Game
As we have discussed above that if you have selected the wrong version, which means a version that is no longer available, then this error code will appear on your screen. We have also mentioned some versions which are not available currently (press, alpha, or beta version). To check this you can contact the game developer support to check the game you want to install is still available to play or not.