Do you want to know the way to unsuspend Roblox voice chat access? Keep reading this guide.
When you get suspended from Roblox’s vice chat feature, you get an error message “Your access to voice chat has been suspended for violating our community standards.”
The suspension can be for a short time (temporary), and after that, it will be removed automatically.
You can see when your suspension will be lifted- the duration of the suspension.
Usually, you are suspended from using the voice chat feature when you violate a rule or policy.
However, if you feel you haven’t violated any Community Standards, you can be unsuspended – there is a way out.
In this guide, you’ll learn how to Unsuspend the Roblox Voice Chat Access.
How to Unsuspend the Roblox Voice Chat Access
To unsuspend the Roblox voice chat access, you will need to log in to your Roblox account and then submit an appeal.
In the appeal, you can state that the suspension was in error and that you have not violated any rule or policy.
Here are the steps that you can follow to get back the voice chat access:
- Visit https://www.roblox.com/support. (Make sure you have logged in to your Roblox account)
- Fill up the form (username, name, and email address).
- Select the device.
- Select “Moderation” and “Appeal Account”.
- In the “Description of the issue” box, state that while the suspension was a mistake, you didn’t violate any rules.
- Submit the appeal and wait for the response. The response may take 1 to 3 days.
Note: Sometimes, the Roblox support team may take more than 1 to 3 working days to respond to your appeal.
If the support team detects that the suspension was in fact a mistake, you will receive an email telling you the good news that you have been unsuspended.
We hope this guide helped you. Tell us how this goes for you! Thanks!