Are you trying to log in to your Battle.net account but getting fail because it’s stuck in a refresh loop and getting the error message “Can’t Log in to Battle.net”? Keep reading this guide to fix this issue.
The error message “Can’t Log in to Battle.net” generally appears when there’s an issue with your connection to the Battle.net server. This indicates a glitch/bug with the login function.
When your Battle.net log-in times out, you get two options- retry or continue offline. If you select “Retry”, the error message appears again.
In this guide, you’ll learn how to fix the “Can’t Log in to Battle.net” error.
How to Fix the “Can’t Log in to Battle.net” Error
To fix the “Can’t Log in to Battle.net” error, first of all, troubleshoot your internet-related issues and if everything is right, click on “Continue Offline” and launch a game, then log into it.
Changing your region (e.g. from Asia to America and vice versa) may also help to fix the error message.
Fix your Internet Related Problems
If you’re not able to sign in to your Battle.net account or getting the error message “Can’t Log in to Battle.net”, then make sure you have a fast and stable internet connection. Bad/unstable/slow internet can cause login issues.
- First of all, verify that your internet connection is not interrupted and stable.
- Run an internet speed test and check Download/Upload speed.
- If you have another internet option, switch to that.
- Reboot/restart your internet device (router/modem) and connect your device to it again.
- Perform a power cycle of your Internet device (router/modem): detach the device from all the cables and wires gently, wait for a few minutes (4 to 5), plug all the cables, and turn the device On.
- Upgrade your plan to an upper level so that the internet speed and bandwidth can increase.
- If you are unable to understand the issue with your internet, contact your ISP (Internet service provider) for help.
Click on Continue Offline and Launch a Game
When you get the error message “Can’t log in to Battle.net”, you have two options – Try again and Continue offline. If you click Retry, the error message will appear again, and when you click “Continue Offline,” you’ll be able to access the Battle.net app and launch the game.
Here are the steps:
- Wait to appear the error message.
- Once it appears, select “Continue Offline.”
- Launch a game and log in to the game using your Battle.net account.
- Close Batlle.net and reopen it to log in as normal.
You should log into your account.
Switch Your Region
To fix the login issue with Battle.net, changing your region is one of the best ways.
- On the Battle.net loading screen, click on the gear icon.
- Under the “Login Region”, change your region (e.g. from Asia to America and vice versa).
- Wait for a few seconds and try to log in to your battle.net account.
Note: Before launching a game, make sure to come back to your original region.
We hope this guide helped you. Tell us how this foes for you! Thanks!