How to Reset Dell Monitors to Factory Settings: Resetting the monitor helps to cure a lot of issues, but resetting a Dell monitor becomes quite tricky. With the help of this article, you will surely get back to your original settings.
Let’s discuss this guide in detail without delay.
Using the Reset Button
Certain Dell monitors have a reset button. by using it. you can reset the Dell monitor in minutes. So have a look at the steps:
- Locate the reset button.
- Press the reset button and hold for 15–30 seconds to reset the monitor.
- By completing the process, you successfully reset the monitor.
- Press the menu button after turning on your monitor, and check that your monitor is connected to the power source.
- Start navigating to the OSD menu settings and scroll down to select the factory settings option.
- If you didn’t notice the menu settings, it means you need a new laptop or take professional advice.
- Select the factory setting option by pressing the menu button again.
- Then a pop-up message appears for confirmation; press the plus button to confirm.
- The reset process starts proceeding further after completing this set of settings according to your preferences.
Reconnect the power cable
If the above two methods do not help to resolve your issue, you can also opt for this, where you have to disconnect the monitor from a power source, wait for a few seconds, and then reconnect the power cable attached to the power source.
This is all about the “How to Reset Dell Monitors to Factory Settings”. By using this comprehensive guide, you will surely get back to your original settings and utilize this to set the intended changes in your settings without repeating the mistakes.