Do you want to know how to remove your sponsor on Cash App? Continue reading this guide for the steps!
Cash App is a one-stop solution for everyone to send money online to friends and family.
Just download the app and sign up quickly to send and receive funds instantly.
Users will also find some very useful solutions such as buying, selling, and sending bitcoins and investing in stocks with no commission.
To use the Cash App, people must be 13 years of age or older with the approval of a parent or trusted adult.
In this guide, you’ll learn the complete steps to delete your sponsor on Cash App on your Android or iOS phone (iPhone).
What are the Steps to Remove Your Sponsor On Cash App?
If you want to remove or delete your sponsor on Cash App, you will need to chat with the support. Here are the complete steps:
- Open the Cash App on your device and tap on your profile icon.
- Scroll down and select the “Support” option.
- Now, select “Something Else” followed by “Cash Card”.
- Scroll down to find the “Contact Support” option, and tap on it once you found it.
- Next, select “Not about a transaction” followed by the “Chat” option.
- Tell the Cash App representative that you want to remove the sponsor.
- The representative will back to you with the steps.
Here’s an example of the explanation: “My son made the account when he was 16 and made me a sponsor, but now, he is 18 and doesn’t want to me as a sponsor. Please help to remove it.”
The Cash App representative will answer you with the solution!
Visit https://twitter.com/CashSupport to contact support.